valentines day

Old Feb 13th 2010, 4:33 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light
Default valentines day

Hey don’t forget its valentines day tomorrow.
Just thought I would remind those who have forgot.

I have booked a table for two
how romantic is that
But I hope my wife does better than last year
She only managed to pot one ball
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Newfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud of
Default Re: valentines day

My hubby has already remembered and came home with a great gift this afternoon. He can,t realy forget it as it is out wedding anniversary also! If he ever forgot he would soooo be in the dog house
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bdclayton

how romantic is that

Had to think about that for a minute but i got there in the end.... ha ha!
Old Feb 13th 2010, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

SweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really nice

Originally Posted by bdclayton

how romantic is that
Oohh that's terrible haha. I tend not to play snooker/pool with my other half..it's not much of a competition

As for valentines day not doing anything my fiance lives 3 hours away frm me at the moment so bit sucky when it comes to special occasions.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

ah!! we'll make the most of our last valentines in England! (hopefully).. and relish in the thought that the next one will be warm and romantic in a kiwi-kind-of-way..

are the kiwis romantics?? i have a stereotypical crocodile Dundee type of guy in my head??
Jax
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:20 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MattandJax
ah!! we'll make the most of our last valentines in England! (hopefully).. and relish in the thought that the next one will be warm and romantic in a kiwi-kind-of-way..

are the kiwis romantics?? i have a stereotypical crocodile Dundee type of guy in my head??
Jax
My Kiwi is definitely not romantic but he is NOT a Croc Dundee type either. Just not big on showing emotions at all

He is however a wonderful patient, kind and caring husband & a truly brilliant dad

Dewb
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MattandJax
Jax
My Kiwi bloke is not romantic. The first present he ever bought me was a bunch of flowers and an axe
He was meant to be working overtime today so we had nothing planned. As it turned out the overtime was canned and we went out for a meal at our local pub.
When I asked him if we were ever likely to get get married, he said we couldn't afford it....
Romantic - maybe not x
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:02 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Wife bought tickets and took me down to the Millenium Stadium to see Wales beat Scotland (just). She knew it was one of the items on my wish list before we leave. Its breakfast in bed with plenty of chocs for her..........
Old Feb 14th 2010, 9:33 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Wife bought tickets and took me down to the Millenium Stadium to see Wales beat Scotland (just). She knew it was one of the items on my wish list before we leave. Its breakfast in bed with plenty of chocs for her..........
What a nail bitter that was

Dewb
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:55 am

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
What a nail bitter that was

Dewb
Was for me I'm Welsh and wifey is from Scottish stock!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 1:01 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Was for me I'm Welsh and wifey is from Scottish stock!
Blimey that would have been erm tense then No wonder you got her brekkie in bed & lots of choc then

Dewb
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:58 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: valentines day

How bad do I feel!!!!

hubby has ben complaining for ages about the hype on the TV about Valentines day - so, did I bother - well err - no!

TBH we never usually buy gifts - as we do this all year anyway.

And this morning a huge bunch of red roses and a box of my favorite dark Terry's All Gold Chocolates - oh and a card.

How bad do I feel!

Niki
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:41 pm
watch this space.......!!

gags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Beetrooper
How bad do I feel!!!!

hubby has ben complaining for ages about the hype on the TV about Valentines day - so, did I bother - well err - no!

And this morning a huge bunch of red roses and a box of my favorite dark Terry's All Gold Chocolates - oh and a card.

How bad do I feel!

Niki
ooops!
Old Feb 15th 2010, 6:54 am
Scorchy legs

How bad do I feel!!!!

How bad do I feel!

Niki
So Technically it is his fault for trying the "oh its all so commercial & cliche" route.

Really he should no be getting you another pressie for making you feel so bad in the first place

Dewb
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:01 pm

How bad do I feel!!!!

How bad do I feel!

Niki
Ah but a mans mind works different.....tell her Valentines day is a waste of time and money then send her a special pressie with a card telling her how much she means to you, she in the meantime has sent you nothing.....let her stew a bit then go gently for the big time.....weekend out with the lads, new motorbike, a week away playing golf............options are endless...... and you lot think were stupid....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.