British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/vacancy-ann-summers-who-wants-apply-477465/)

frattonlad Aug 28th 2007 5:15 pm

Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!

Just got this thorugh on email via SHP Magazine:

Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager
Job Description:
Based in Whyteleafe, Surrey.

Teamwork, talent and a passion for the brand - these have made Ann Summers and Knickerbox into two of the leading names in UK fashion retailing. To harness our full potential, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Health & Safety professional to join our team.

As Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager you will ensure that all our customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process. You will co-ordinate support and advice on health and safety issues, whilst managing the provision of all relevant training to meet legislative requirements. You will also have responsibility for investigating any accidents and dangerous occurrences, reporting on them and taking action where necessary, as well as establishing and maintaining a high level of safety consciousness in all our staff.

To be considered, you will need a recognised Health & Safety qualification. Given the nature of the role, it is also essential that you have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly assimilate and assess the impact of new Health & Safety processes and legislation. In return you will be joining a exciting retail brand with a reputation for excellent customer service.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Winnie Aug 28th 2007 6:15 pm

Re: Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!

Originally Posted by frattonlad (Post 5245369)
Just got this thorugh on email via SHP Magazine:

Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager
Job Description:
Based in Whyteleafe, Surrey.

Teamwork, talent and a passion for the brand - these have made Ann Summers and Knickerbox into two of the leading names in UK fashion retailing. To harness our full potential, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Health & Safety professional to join our team.

As Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager you will ensure that all our customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process. You will co-ordinate support and advice on health and safety issues, whilst managing the provision of all relevant training to meet legislative requirements. You will also have responsibility for investigating any accidents and dangerous occurrences, reporting on them and taking action where necessary, as well as establishing and maintaining a high level of safety consciousness in all our staff.

To be considered, you will need a recognised Health & Safety qualification. Given the nature of the role, it is also essential that you have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly assimilate and assess the impact of new Health & Safety processes and legislation. In return you will be joining a exciting retail brand with a reputation for excellent customer service.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is this in case someone gets their knickers in a twist????!!!! :rofl:

P2L Aug 29th 2007 12:30 am

Originally Posted by Winnie (Post 5245634)
Is this in case someone gets their knickers in a twist????!!!! :rofl:

......or falls over trying to get their feet in!!:rofl::rofl:

AnnieNell Aug 29th 2007 6:15 am

A nurse pal of mine was telling me about the time some women came into Whiston A&E with a vibrator stuck up her a**e:blink:, her boyfriend had been using it on her quite vigourously apparently:eek: She had alot of internal damage & required quite a bit of surgery:ohmy:!

Maybe this is the sort of case they had in mind.:D

lardyl Aug 29th 2007 8:23 am

Originally Posted by AnnieNell (Post 5247495)
A nurse pal of mine was telling me about the time some women came into Whiston A&E with a vibrator stuck up her a**e:blink:, her boyfriend had been using it on her quite vigourously apparently:eek: She had alot of internal damage & required quite a bit of surgery:ohmy:!

Maybe this is the sort of case they had in mind.:D

Wot, the quality assurance department could cause a H&S incident if they road test the products too vigorously???
Once had to look at an x-ray of one of those devices for work, can't tell you why, if I do I'll have to shoot you, or perhaps pleasure you to death!!!!

kato33 Aug 29th 2007 8:39 am

Originally Posted by lardyl (Post 5247683)
Wot, the quality assurance department could cause a H&S incident if they road test the products too vigorously???
Once had to look at an x-ray of one of those devices for work, can't tell you why, if I do I'll have to shoot you, or perhaps pleasure you to death!!!!

I have a party on Friday funnily enough.

Would anyone like me to do some testing.........we could post the results on here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

karonious Aug 29th 2007 8:48 am

Originally Posted by kato33 (Post 5247727)
I have a party on Friday funnily enough.

Would anyone like me to do some testing.........we could post the results on here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Isn't that where the phrase
'smiling from the hips up'
comes from? :rofl::rofl:

kato33 Aug 29th 2007 8:49 am

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 5247751)
Isn't that where the phrase
'smiling from the hips up'
comes from? :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will let you know on saturday

Justcol Aug 29th 2007 5:21 pm

ladies, calm yourselves please:o

kato33 Aug 30th 2007 8:50 am

Originally Posted by colandros (Post 5249627)
ladies, calm yourselves please:o

Do forget sometimes about the men.............sorry about that :o:o:o

karonious Aug 30th 2007 9:12 am

Originally Posted by kato33 (Post 5252151)
Do forget sometimes about the men.............sorry about that :o:o:o

Nah, anyone who reads a thread entitled 'Re: Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!' must surely expect some smut!! Talking of which, where is Poppets these days? :rofl::rofl:

kato33 Aug 30th 2007 9:13 am

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 5252227)
Nah, anyone who reads a thread entitled 'Re: Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!' must surely expect some smut!! Talking of which, where is Poppets these days? :rofl::rofl:

And AmLoolah...........she loves a bit of smut I am told

hehe

AnnieNell Aug 30th 2007 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by lardyl (Post 5247683)

Is that an offer?;):rofl:

lardyl Sep 2nd 2007 8:23 am

Originally Posted by AnnieNell (Post 5254917)
Is that an offer?;):rofl:

now madam you know I am an upstanding gent.......... OK, go on then!!

AnnieNell Sep 2nd 2007 10:02 am

Originally Posted by lardyl (Post 5262884)
now madam you know I am an upstanding gent.......... OK, go on then!!

Mr N would like to see you outside....:rofl: