Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!

Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!

Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about
Default Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!

Just got this thorugh on email via SHP Magazine:

Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager
Job Description:
Based in Whyteleafe, Surrey.

Teamwork, talent and a passion for the brand - these have made Ann Summers and Knickerbox into two of the leading names in UK fashion retailing. To harness our full potential, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Health & Safety professional to join our team.

As Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager you will ensure that all our customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process. You will co-ordinate support and advice on health and safety issues, whilst managing the provision of all relevant training to meet legislative requirements. You will also have responsibility for investigating any accidents and dangerous occurrences, reporting on them and taking action where necessary, as well as establishing and maintaining a high level of safety consciousness in all our staff.

To be considered, you will need a recognised Health & Safety qualification. Given the nature of the role, it is also essential that you have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly assimilate and assess the impact of new Health & Safety processes and legislation. In return you will be joining a exciting retail brand with a reputation for excellent customer service.

Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!

Originally Posted by frattonlad
Just got this thorugh on email via SHP Magazine:

Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager
Job Description:
Based in Whyteleafe, Surrey.

Teamwork, talent and a passion for the brand - these have made Ann Summers and Knickerbox into two of the leading names in UK fashion retailing. To harness our full potential, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Health & Safety professional to join our team.

As Health & Safety/Maintenance Manager you will ensure that all our customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process. You will co-ordinate support and advice on health and safety issues, whilst managing the provision of all relevant training to meet legislative requirements. You will also have responsibility for investigating any accidents and dangerous occurrences, reporting on them and taking action where necessary, as well as establishing and maintaining a high level of safety consciousness in all our staff.

To be considered, you will need a recognised Health & Safety qualification. Given the nature of the role, it is also essential that you have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly assimilate and assess the impact of new Health & Safety processes and legislation. In return you will be joining a exciting retail brand with a reputation for excellent customer service.

Is this in case someone gets their knickers in a twist????!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:30 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
Is this in case someone gets their knickers in a twist????!!!!

......or falls over trying to get their feet in!!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:15 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

A nurse pal of mine was telling me about the time some women came into Whiston A&E with a vibrator stuck up her a**e, her boyfriend had been using it on her quite vigourously apparently She had alot of internal damage & required quite a bit of surgery!

Maybe this is the sort of case they had in mind.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:23 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
A nurse pal of mine was telling me about the time some women came into Whiston A&E with a vibrator stuck up her a**e, her boyfriend had been using it on her quite vigourously apparently She had alot of internal damage & required quite a bit of surgery!

Maybe this is the sort of case they had in mind.
Wot, the quality assurance department could cause a H&S incident if they road test the products too vigorously???
Once had to look at an x-ray of one of those devices for work, can't tell you why, if I do I'll have to shoot you, or perhaps pleasure you to death!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
Wot, the quality assurance department could cause a H&S incident if they road test the products too vigorously???
Once had to look at an x-ray of one of those devices for work, can't tell you why, if I do I'll have to shoot you, or perhaps pleasure you to death!!!!
I have a party on Friday funnily enough.

Would anyone like me to do some testing.........we could post the results on here
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:48 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
I have a party on Friday funnily enough.

Would anyone like me to do some testing.........we could post the results on here
Isn't that where the phrase
'smiling from the hips up'
comes from?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Isn't that where the phrase
'smiling from the hips up'
comes from?

I will let you know on saturday
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

ladies, calm yourselves please
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by colandros
ladies, calm yourselves please
Do forget sometimes about the men.............sorry about that
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:12 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Do forget sometimes about the men.............sorry about that
Nah, anyone who reads a thread entitled 'Re: Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!' must surely expect some smut!! Talking of which, where is Poppets these days?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Nah, anyone who reads a thread entitled 'Re: Vacancy Ann Summers - Who wants to apply!!' must surely expect some smut!! Talking of which, where is Poppets these days?
And AmLoolah...........she loves a bit of smut I am told

hehe
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Is that an offer?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:23 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
Is that an offer?
now madam you know I am an upstanding gent.......... OK, go on then!!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:02 am
Account Closed

now madam you know I am an upstanding gent.......... OK, go on then!!
Mr N would like to see you outside....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.