US Election.

Old Nov 2nd 2016, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: US Election.

Originally Posted by Kotare
1000 troops 'massed' on border - yeah Right. Try lookinng at Russia's new deployment numbers in and adjacent to Kaliningrad.
You didn't answer the question

Nuclear capable NATO missiles are also now up against the Russian border.

What would happen if Russia had nuclear missiles on the US border?
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond repute

Try lookinng at Russia's new deployment numbers in and adjacent to Kaliningrad.
In my 38 years on this rock, I feel this is without doubt; this is closest the old enemies actually have come to having a proper rumble.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoCarb
You didn't answer the question

Nuclear capable NATO missiles are also now up against the Russian border.

What would happen if Russia had nuclear missiles on the US border?
I don't need to answer the question - Russia has nuclear missiles in Kaliningrad on the Polish/Baltic border and is taking agressive steps against Ukraine, threatening nuclear war..

I am told Stop the War is looking for members - you know the ones who are anti the West/Support Putin.

Agree that one mistake could trigger something nasty but it will be triggered by Putin (not the one battalion of NATO troops).
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 1:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Something nasty could be triggered by either side . Both sides are equally capable as has been seen in our recent times.

What would the US reaction be if Russia massed troops on the Mexican/US border?
Good question.

Hillary's proposed first presidential action will be to sanction a no fly zone in Syria. Will she be crazy enough to order US/NATO planes to shoot the Ruskies out of the sky? -very probably.
Let's hope not but she is a hawk , not a dove.

Meanwhile the good people of the USA have an impossible choice to make. I feel for them all.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond repute

In conclusion, we are all screwed then
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light

I don't need to answer the question
Because you know the answer.

There would be all-out war.
The US would never tolerate Russia doing to them what the US and the NATO puppets are doing to Russia.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 1:57 am
`

Originally Posted by Mark Smith
In conclusion, we are all screwed then
The cupboard under the stairs will be your new friend.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

Because you know the answer.

There would be all-out war.
The US would never tolerate Russia doing to them what the US and the NATO puppets are doing to Russia.
Why don't you migrate to a civilised democratic state that doesn't oppress its dissidents - I suggest Russia asap :-)

Of course you could try Estonia/Latvia/ Lithuania (those NATO puppets) and wait for Putin to rescue you from the West
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Why don't you migrate to a civilised democratic state that doesn't oppress its dissidents - I suggest Russia asap :-)

Of course you could try Estonia/Latvia/ Lithuania (those NATO puppets) and wait for Putin to rescue you from the West

Why don't you migrate to the supposedly "democratic" USA.

You will OK as long as you are not Black or a Native American.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The cupboard under the stairs will be your new friend.
What stairs? I live in a single story NZ shed!
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 3:26 am
`

Play nice .
Attack the topic not the person please.

Back to the important stuff.

Originally Posted by Mark Smith
What stairs? I live in a single story NZ shed!
Then a tent & a cuddle should do the trick.

Attachment 126129

My stairs are open plan.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Why don't you migrate to the supposedly "democratic" USA.

You will OK as long as you are not Black or a Native American.
I would love to if I could get a 'green card'. Of course I could then become a 'prepper' - stock up with assault rifles and assorted other survivalist goods and await the Russian invasion in somewhere beautifullike Nevada
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

SSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
My sincere apologies for having been the catalyst (albeit accidental) for that. are you okay now? I am not sure I could recover from that!
You're forgiven :-) I actually love Russel Brand ... I'd do him lol
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Of course I could then become a 'prepper'
Well I've got my generator on a cross over switch, the welding kit, acrow props, buried silver coins, bigger fence with keypad entry, water tank, puritabs, hoarded food, kayaks, fishing gear and gun. Can you eat black birds and cats?
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 4:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SSky
You're forgiven :-) I actually love Russel Brand ... I'd do him lol
Good grief...he makes me itch. Everytime I see him I want to jump in a bath of Dettol and have a good all over scrub.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.