Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Updating profiles!!!!

Updating profiles!!!!

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the rough
Default Updating profiles!!!!

Hi all
I would love to know where most people on this site are writing from? I love reading the threads but am often left wondering!!! We have been here for about three months and although it hasn't all been plain sailing are loving it in Tauranga and living in Papamoa is great so close to the sea.
We have met quite a few people since bieng here and all seem friendly some crazy but all nice. So come on you lot let us know WHERE YOU ARE !!!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:27 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Updating profiles!!!!

Originally Posted by gazzer15
Hi all
I would love to know where most people on this site are writing from? I love reading the threads but am often left wondering!!! We have been here for about three months and although it hasn't all been plain sailing are loving it in Tauranga and living in Papamoa is great so close to the sea.
We have met quite a few people since bieng here and all seem friendly some crazy but all nice. So come on you lot let us know WHERE YOU ARE !!!
I'm here!!!

(And it's not nice to call Liz crazy ... )
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm here!!!

(And it's not nice to call Liz crazy ... )
I have to say having listened to my OH I was thinking more close to home!!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by gazzer15
I have to say having listened to my OH I was thinking more close to home!!
Lyn's a little crazy I agree!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:04 am
Just Joined

NZpom is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Papamoa, been in NZ for 15 years the last 7 years in Papamoa. Like you we (Wife Lisa, no kids) love it here and it seems other people do to because my has this place grown!!
I work for Spicers (Qualified Financial Planners/Investment Advisers) in Tauranga so travel the 14kms to my office in Willow Street everyday traffic can be an issue at peak times, worst journey 45mins, best 15 mins.

I would never consider living in the UK, my parents emigrated 5 years ago and absolutely love living in NZ, they constantly say it's the best thing they have ever done in their lives and believe me they have done a lot!!!

Happy Happy Happy
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:14 am

Originally Posted by NZpom
I live in Papamoa, been in NZ for 15 years the last 7 years in Papamoa. Like you we (Wife Lisa, no kids) love it here and it seems other people do to because my has this place grown!!
I work for Spicers (Qualified Financial Planners/Investment Advisers) in Tauranga so travel the 14kms to my office in Willow Street everyday traffic can be an issue at peak times, worst journey 45mins, best 15 mins.

I would never consider living in the UK, my parents emigrated 5 years ago and absolutely love living in NZ, they constantly say it's the best thing they have ever done in their lives and believe me they have done a lot!!!

Happy Happy Happy
You have to get yourself to the "meet ups" section, quiz night at Rain on Tuesday - the more the merrier.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:18 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am nowhere near Papamoa

I live in Wellington (actually Tawa), work in Wellington and currently am weaning myself off this site because my know it all behaviour is starting to interfere with my job...oops.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:18 am
Just Joined

NZpom is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny you should say that, I have just read about the quiz night at rain, might see you there on Tuesaday, Wife might not be able to make it though -Coranation Street night!!!!!

David
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:12 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Happy Happy Happy
Tony's off to the Quiz nite on Tuesday, it will be the first time he's met up with the 'Papamoa/Tauranga' lot.

I agree with our Modzilla you need to come to the meet ups. Have only been to one myself, but if invited again I will be sure to go.

We should organise a mass beach party in summer for adults and children. It would be nice

Pauline

Last edited by howden40; Jul 4th 2008 at 3:15 am. Reason: Add too
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:20 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Funny you should say that, I have just read about the quiz night at rain, might see you there on Tuesaday, Wife might not be able to make it though -Coranation Street night!!!!!

David
Hello David Tony will be at the quiz night so hopes to see you their. I am away.

Pauline and Tony

[SIZE="3"]Have to say I agree with Gazza, everytime I read a comment I always wonder what area people live in. I think it would make it easier to meet people. As part of everyones profile it would be nice to see an area/SIZE]

Pauline
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

Listen...I'll have you know the many psychologist reports were inconclusive.... Or so the voices in my head tell me....
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:47 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Oh dear loolah, I think I know who he means............................................. .........its a good job she is on her hols and isn't here to read this.