Reload this Page >

Up for the challenge!

Up for the challenge!

Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:38 am
Just Joined

plymouth1620 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Up for the challenge!

Hi there

My family and I are currently living in Florida where we moved to 2 years ago from a town called Ivybridge in South Devon, England. We purchased a property management company and pool business and now would like to make the move to New Zealand. I must admit that we had considered it before we did this move as I have several childhood friends who did the move many years ago to NZ and are still enjoying their lives there. We are situated in central florida where any decent beach can be 60/70 miles away and after having beeen brought up always just a few miles from the coastline and the sea I really miss it. The other thing we miss are the seasons (living in the sun all the time is ssssooooooverrated)! We are intending to apply for a long term business visa which as far as we can see may be the most direct route for us. So I look forward to being apart of this great family you have on the site and sharing the ups and downs, highs and lows with you all.

Regards

Annette, Mark and Luke
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:01 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Up for the challenge!

Hi & welcome to you

Looking out on a very grey sky all that sun seems a lovely proposition right now. Mind you so far today its been grey & windy, light shower, sunny & blue sky now back to grey guess variable if nothing else.
Good old blighty eh!

Good luck with all your plans

Dewb
Old Sep 16th 2009, 10:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Up for the challenge!

Welcome to this little NZ forum.

Know exactly what you mean about proximity to the sea and changing weather.
I hale from Bournemouth originally and simply couldn't ever live inland . I also love the roll of the seasons. Having the weather always the same is not for me.

Get stuck in. Have fun and Happy Posting