United Out

Old May 3rd 2007, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about
Default United Out

For those of you who are not aware, Man Utd were beat 3 - 0 last night to end the dreams of an all English Champions league Final. They lost 5 - 3 on aggregate.

Are there many United fans in NZ?? Just a question I have been asked....Im Pompey through and through....and yes we did beat Liverpool and United!!
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Out

Originally Posted by frattonlad
For those of you who are not aware, Man Utd were beat 3 - 0 last night to end the dreams of an all English Champions league Final. They lost 5 - 3 on aggregate.

Are there many United fans in NZ?? Just a question I have been asked....Im Pompey through and through....and yes we did beat Liverpool and United!!
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Don't know how many of us United fans there are but I am one, had intended to catch the replay tonight but got a few texts telling me the score so may not watch now!
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

Dont want to be a bad apple, but United did not play up to their class. I work here with a United fan and he was very disappointed with Ronaldo, etc and said the best team won!!!! Thats a first!!!!

Why does he now say that the League has always been the most important to them? Last week it was Europe?

Old May 3rd 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Dont want to be a bad apple, but United did not play up to their class. I work here with a United fan and he was very disappointed with Ronaldo, etc and said the best team won!!!! Thats a first!!!!

Why does he now say that the League has always been the most important to them? Last week it was Europe?

The Liverpool fans are doing a lot of gloating not only over thier win but the demise of Man U. I dislike both teams but am glad we have on English club in the final , it would have been great with two. As much as I dislike Man U I still wanted them to win agaiinst the Italians.
So on behalf of all come on Liverpool.
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

I agree come on Liverpool, a repeat of the same teams 2 years ago, hope it doesnt go to penalties again though.....
Would be great to see an English club winning again....

Old May 3rd 2007, 7:46 am
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough

I agree come on Liverpool, a repeat of the same teams 2 years ago, hope it doesnt go to penalties again though.....
Would be great to see an English club winning again....

Alex is a whinging tosser

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/6618279.stm

I have met a Pompey fan here in the waikato would you believe!!!!
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:27 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

So.....anyone support a NZ team? Are we all going to unite as Wellington Phoenix (a.k.a The NZ national team plus a few 'stars' you've never heard of) take on the might of the A-league?

Anyone? :curse:
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Pompey fans in NZ already.... we will soon be taking over the world ha ha ha
Im willing to organise a team when we get there....
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Ever understood what AIG stands for on Manchester United's Shirts....?

Almost
In
Greece