Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

under 12 girls football auckland area

under 12 girls football auckland area

Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

leeac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default under 12 girls football auckland area

we are about to move to Auckland in March 08. My daughter currently plays for an u12's football club in the UK and I also coach the team. Does anybody know of any u12's girls football teams in the Auckland area that my daughter could join.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: under 12 girls football auckland area

Originally Posted by leeac
we are about to move to Auckland in March 08. My daughter currently plays for an u12's football club in the UK and I also coach the team. Does anybody know of any u12's girls football teams in the Auckland area that my daughter could join.
Hi leeac. Fencibles United are based in Pakuranga. They have boys, girls, men and womens teams and are always looking for willing parents to help out. My 13 year old son joined them last season. http://www.fencibles.org.nz/Club/ClubInfo.htm. Hope this is useful. Good luck with the move.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:23 am
Just Joined

leeac is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: under 12 girls football auckland area

Thanks CCGM.In.NZ

Your information will come in very handy
Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

My boys play for Bucklands Beach Football Club and they also have some girls playing in the boys teams and girls only teams.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

My sons play for Ranui-Swanson in West Auckland and their club has a family with 5 girls - 4 of which play football on Saturday mornings and one who has stuck with tradition and plays netball