Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Un reserved favour please if you all feel you can of course.

Un reserved favour please if you all feel you can of course.

Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Un reserved favour please if you all feel you can of course.

We have a friend back in the UK from Mr BEVS glory days playing rugby for Portcastrians Rugby Club. Now East Dorset RFU. Actually we have several great friends from those years but hey Mr BEVS was once actually Player of the Year and very fit in those shorts he was too . Them woz the days.

Anyhoo, our mate is currently trying to win a car and if he wins he will donate the proceeds from his own car sale to charity.

Macmillan is currently very close to my heart as they were so good to me and my Dad at the beginning of this year and without them he could not have gone home to die in his own home.

So - I leave it with you guys. Up to you all of course. No sweat if you don't. OK if you do.

cheers..

Originally Posted by email extract
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { font-size: 10pt; font-family:Verdana } As you know, I entered a competition to win a car! I have been plaguing everyone at every opportunity I get to tell them how the contest works, but as I am sure you already know, I have to get them to vote for me!!!

I am selling my old car if I win, and giving the money to charity, including Macmillan (the cancer people) and two other charities
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Un reserved favour please if you all feel you can of course.

OK,how do we vote for him then?????

Phyl x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:48 am
`

I am MAD ! I'm getting a bit doolally coz Mr BEVS is due back on Saturday after 3 weeks away.

http://www.thepeoplesreviewer.com/re.../johnny-hindle

Actually, you know what ? It's fun to watch him . He is still mad but he doesn't know sheep 'til he gets here to visit us.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 17th 2009 at 6:50 am.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

OK done it now ma'am.

Phyl x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:47 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I voted too... He's not far off...

BEVS, will u vote for me on Poster Of The Month 5 then??
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Matewx
I voted too... He's not far off...

BEVS, will u vote for me on Poster Of The Month 5 then??

Phyl x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Done it too. Now sitting at 42%. If loads of us vote, he will win it.

I do Macmillan work.....WE ARE FAB.... This is such a worthwhile cause
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:02 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I ran for macmillan once or twice in the UK....
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matewx
I ran for macmillan once or twice in the UK....
You know Frenchly, you are such a nice person and have a fab sense of humour. Are you sure you be French
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:12 am
Live from CHCH...

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
You know Frenchly, you are such a nice person and have a fab sense of humour. Are you sure you be French
Oui oui I am.... lol

Thank you hun

I am also very stubborn & determined...
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:19 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
I am MAD ! I'm getting a bit doolally coz Mr BEVS is due back on Saturday after 3 weeks away.

http://www.thepeoplesreviewer.com/re.../johnny-hindle

Actually, you know what ? It's fun to watch him . He is still mad but he doesn't know sheep 'til he gets here to visit us.
i have voted too lets hope he wins, he can do it, not far behind, come on guys vote and get him in front after all it is for avery good cahrity course eh???

Tina.x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:21 am
Live from CHCH...

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
i have voted too lets hope he wins, he can do it, not far behind, come on guys vote and get him in front after all it is for avery good cahrity course eh???

Tina.x
Wot's a cahrity Tina?? aye?
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

"I am also very stubborn & determined.."

Oh that will be the French bit then
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:28 am
`

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
will win it.

I do Macmillan work.....WE ARE FAB.... This is such a worthwhile cause
You have no idea how worthwhile you are to people like me matey. You may guess and think you see it, but you cannot possibly count your worth until you are actually there on that sharp end , as me and my lovely Dad woz.

They were a complete and utter lifeline to me and my Dad and I will never , ever forget.
They couldn't help with Mum at that time in '95, though they wanted too. There was not enough folks to go around or spaces in the units but last January they were complete and utter angels to us.

I will extend this to the Marie Curie nurses who help at night and those total , absolute wonder or wonders, the District Nurses, who helped and taught me quickly and who cared big time for my Dad.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:59 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

voted!

And can I just say...the 'click on the animal' function in the voting was fun. I liked being able to click on the little dog.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.