Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Un reserved favour please if you all feel you can of course.

Un reserved favour please if you all feel you can of course.

Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Un reserved favour please if you all feel you can of course.

Awww Shucks Bevs

I know I am going back into Emergency medicine when I get there but I have loved my time doing palliative care. In fact I would describe it as an honour.

To be present, in someones home as they pass peacefully away, feels the same to me as the moment of a baby's birth.... just the other end of the spectrum of life

Dying doesn't have to be awful and ugly although it is always sad of course.

Get voting folks

Maria
x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:02 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Maria!!
Thanks for this post....

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Awww Shucks Bevs

I know I am going back into Emergency medicine when I get there but I have loved my time doing palliative care. In fact I would describe it as an honour.

To be present, in someones home as they pass peacefully away, feels the same to me as the moment of a baby's birth.... just the other end of the spectrum of life

Dying doesn't have to be awful and ugly although it is always sad of course.

Get voting folks

Maria
x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:18 am
Lord of The Pies

teeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to behold

Done, dusted and voted!

C'MMMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNN JOHHHHNNNNNYYYYYYY!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:20 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

44% now x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:22 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stoof
44% now x
WOW cooolio

I reckon WE can make this happen!!!

Keep voting people....
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:27 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx
WOW cooolio

I reckon WE can make this happen!!!

Keep voting people....
Done - I didn't see a %age rating though? I see voting closes TODAY, 17th September so tomorrow for folks back in the UK. Come on kids.

Found it, yep 44%
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Matewx
I voted too... He's not far off...

BEVS, will u vote for me on Poster Of The Month 5 then??

That would be telling
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:36 am
Just Joined

kejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nice

Originally Posted by BEVS
You have no idea how worthwhile you are to people like me matey. You may guess and think you see it, but you cannot possibly count your worth until you are actually there on that sharp end , as me and my lovely Dad woz.

They were a complete and utter lifeline to me and my Dad and I will never , ever forget.
They couldn't help with Mum at that time in '95, though they wanted too. There was not enough folks to go around or spaces in the units but last January they were complete and utter angels to us.

I will extend this to the Marie Curie nurses who help at night and those total , absolute wonder or wonders, the District Nurses, who helped and taught me quickly and who cared big time for my Dad.

Agree wholeheartedly, with having to rely on Marie Curie and MacMillan this last few months and weeks. And this not being the first time, my dear departed sister in law actually ran the race for life (she and my wifes eldest sister also passed away with breast cancer) only a few months before she succumbed, but as ever, she still wanted to do something for those that had helped her some much.

I can tell you, I was at Burliegh House with OH/Sister in Law/Daughter when the did the race that year, I failed to keep my eyes dry, and I am not embarrassed to admit it.

kejktfc
Old Sep 17th 2009, 12:26 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Done! lots more vote for him too

Dewb x

Last edited by Dewb09; Sep 17th 2009 at 12:28 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 12:33 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Done. Hopes he wins
Old Sep 17th 2009, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

TomTit is just really niceTomTit is just really niceTomTit is just really niceTomTit is just really niceTomTit is just really niceTomTit is just really niceTomTit is just really niceTomTit is just really nice

Done it too. Numptyhead said I had to or she wouldn't be cooking my dinner tonight...can't be starving now can I
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Voted...but come on guys he's on 39% now against the 46% female...get voting
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

voted

Oh no - 39% of the votes!!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:39 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
voted

Oh no - 39% of the votes!!
Yes, I voted too. Still 39% of the vote...so some sneaky person is getting their friends to vote for someone else. How terrible!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Yes, I voted too. Still 39% of the vote...so some sneaky person is getting their friends to vote for someone else. How terrible!
hope he wins, my vote is in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.