Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK weather pic suppose it will get me used to welly weather

UK weather pic suppose it will get me used to welly weather

Old Jun 24th 2005, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

davepoole has a spectacular aura aboutdavepoole has a spectacular aura aboutdavepoole has a spectacular aura about
Default UK weather pic suppose it will get me used to welly weather

here is a pic of a thunder storm rolling over the harbour in poole dorset in the UK. It is taken from my flat, my building got struck by lighting shortly after taking out the fire alarms and lifts.

fantastic storm, global warming?????
Attached Thumbnails UK weather pic suppose it will get me used to welly weather-picture-002.jpg   UK weather pic suppose it will get me used to welly weather-picture-017.jpg  

Last edited by davepoole; Jun 24th 2005 at 7:41 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:00 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all
Default Re: UK weather pic suppose it will get me used to welly weather

Originally Posted by davepoole
here is a pic of a thunder storm rolling over the harbour in poole dorset in the UK. It is taken from my flat, my building got struck by lighting shortly after taking out the fire alarms and lifts.

fantastic storm, global warming?????
Nice view! never been to Poole, seems there's a few people from Poole off to NZ (or are you all the same person ) seems there's loads from the north west and scotland from what I read. Mmmm I wonder if a poll is in order? :scared:
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

davepoole has a spectacular aura aboutdavepoole has a spectacular aura aboutdavepoole has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Debs70
Nice view! never been to Poole, seems there's a few people from Poole off to NZ (or are you all the same person ) seems there's loads from the north west and scotland from what I read. Mmmm I wonder if a poll is in order? :scared:
yeah a poll would be kewl, havnt seen many others from poole, but would be interesting to see if there are any trends
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:44 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

yeah a poll would be kewl, havnt seen many others from poole, but would be interesting to see if there are any trends
Go on then.... start yer poll!! it would be well kewl to see I bet the North West would win... hands down!!

I know of three families from Poole emmigrating to NZ... and heres me thinking Poole is one of the best places to live in the UK! someone mentioned the BLING in Poole, is this the case?
Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:08 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Go on then.... start yer poll!! it would be well kewl to see I bet the North West would win... hands down!!

I know of three families from Poole emmigrating to NZ... and heres me thinking Poole is one of the best places to live in the UK! someone mentioned the BLING in Poole, is this the case?

The only place i know in Poole is Creekmoor............is it all like that
Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

yeah there is bling, in sandbanks we have an area they call the million pound mile, loads of millionaires own homes there,

but poole town is a chav heaven, chavs are everywhere. also think southerners are a little bit up their own backsides, not as friendly as midlanders and northeners. i even found london to be populated with friendlier folk than in dorset.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:14 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

yeah there is bling, in sandbanks we have an area they call the million pound mile, loads of millionaires own homes there,

but poole town is a chav heaven, chavs are everywhere. also think southerners are a little bit up their own backsides, not as friendly as midlanders and northeners. i even found london to be populated with friendlier folk than in dorset.
ouch
Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:16 pm
Banned

I can only comment on my own experiences, I recently met a couple from Essex and they were the warmest people I have ever met.. so it kinda threw me because I thought the southerners were un-friendly. My sister in law lived in Surrey for a few years until she came back quite recently and she told me that she was utterly relieved to be back up North.. she says we are a million times friendlier. I love my fellow mancunians and I even admit to liking scousers the Yorkies are just the same, friendly and welcoming people. I have only known a couple of midlanders and they take the award for the most piss take people I ever met! LOL!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:50 am
Nice Tats

I can only comment on my own experiences, I recently met a couple from Essex and they were the warmest people I have ever met.. so it kinda threw me because I thought the southerners were un-friendly. My sister in law lived in Surrey for a few years until she came back quite recently and she told me that she was utterly relieved to be back up North.. she says we are a million times friendlier. I love my fellow mancunians and I even admit to liking scousers the Yorkies are just the same, friendly and welcoming people. I have only known a couple of midlanders and they take the award for the most piss take people I ever met! LOL!!
Oi

Essex is up North ......to us