Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK Trucker Needs Help

UK Trucker Needs Help

Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

angpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud of
Default UK Trucker Needs Help

Can anyone please give me advise on PR for truckdrivers onthe imediate skils shortage list.I really need a job offer soif there are anytruckers inthe process of emigrating your helpwould be greatly appreciated.Could anyone please give me names of haulage firms who need driversin NZ.
thank You
Paul
Old Jan 11th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: UK Trucker Needs Help

Hi
This was discussed a while ago. Not sure if you've seen this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366003

Kip