UK SIM cards

Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default UK SIM cards

Hello I am going back to K in a few weeks (first time since immigration over 2 years ago!!) Taking my daughter for a spot of retail therapy and to see family and friends
My question is I have a UK Orange and vodaphone SIM which both held credit but they have not been used for over 2 years. Will the numbers still work if I top up the pay as you go? Anyone know? ta x
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:19 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK SIM cards

I could be wrong but I don't think so. From memory I think you had to use them at least once within a 12 month period if they were pay as you go. I suppose it's always worth taking them and trying?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Hello I am going back to K in a few weeks (first time since immigration over 2 years ago!!) Taking my daughter for a spot of retail therapy and to see family and friends
My question is I have a UK Orange and vodaphone SIM which both held credit but they have not been used for over 2 years. Will the numbers still work if I top up the pay as you go? Anyone know? ta x
Thanks for asking - we are also going back to the UK for the same reasons and have an Orange SIM which has not been used for a couple of years. Oh well a visit to the mobile shop me thinks ;-)
Old Mar 16th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Hi,

we've actually had sun in the uk, this weekend, that may be summer????, have you tried putting the sim cards in an unlocked phone and using the phone, only an idea.

j.j.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:01 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

think they have to been used at least once a year