Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK paramedics to NZ?

UK paramedics to NZ?

Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:33 pm
graysanatomy

Default UK paramedics to NZ?

Hey all, was looking at a work magazine today, and came across an ad for UK paramedics to work for Wellington Free Ambulance. Has anyone made it across? How are they finding it? Have also looked at Queensland, as they'll support you financially with your application, but has anyone any experience of NZ work? Cheers, Pete

Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK paramedics to NZ?

Originally Posted by graysanatomy
Hey all, was looking at a work magazine today, and came across an ad for UK paramedics to work for Wellington Free Ambulance. Has anyone made it across? How are they finding it? Have also looked at Queensland, as they'll support you financially with your application, but has anyone any experience of NZ work? Cheers, Pete

My BiL works for LAS. He has had a supervisor go over to work in NZ..Auckland I think..he's loving it apparently..mind you one man's meat and all that. Why not give it a go??
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

jim b is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm looking to apply to wellington free ambulance, does anyone know whether a speeding fine incurred in New Zealand 8 or 9 years ago would affect my application? I didn't get any points but I had a new zealand driving license so will probably be recorded. Not sure if they're after a squeaky clean license?
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

No it won't even show up.
Gill
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 9:58 am
Just Joined

jim b is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gill

So you don't think I need to declare this on my app form? ( as it was so long ago and way before I started working for amb service). Do you work for Wellington free?

ta