Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ September 2010

UK to NZ September 2010

Old Sep 13th 2010, 8:02 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ September 2010

Originally Posted by Dewb09
8th September Perry Groves (Welly)
10th Septemebr Jewelie38 (Auckland)
12th September Jack (Rotorua)
)
15th September Whinging Pom (Welly)
15th September Chrisjb (Welly)
18th September Mrsrogercruse (Auckland)
19th September Mumbee2 (Wellington)
24th September Lee lee (Auckland)
25th September Krustalia (Chch)
27th September Yacob (Wellington)
29th September dougslug (Auckland)
ooooh ooooh ooooh, here we go, here we go, here we go

See ya's all on the other side... wooooooooh

WP
Old Sep 13th 2010, 7:47 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
ooooh ooooh ooooh, here we go, here we go, here we go

See ya's all on the other side... wooooooooh

WP
Bon voage safe journey & you too chrisjb

Dewb
Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah some very nice wines

Good luck with the move, perfectly normal to be up & down

Dewb
Terrified, excited, sad, happy think of a letter in the alphabet and come up with an emotion which starts with that letter and thats how we feel at the moment.

We have 6 days to go and feel slightly daunted by it all at the moment. The men from PSS arrived today to pack our world goods - which are all stored in self storage - they complimented us on how well packed our boxes are.

important lessons learned today included don't stand too long in one place or you will be brown paper wrapped. Also how to box large pictures and photo frames in boxes!

So heres to the next few days as our clock winds down to zero
Old Sep 14th 2010, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

Bon voage safe journey & you too chrisjb

Dewb
Thanks, on my way now. In dubai airport, no idea what day it is!!
Old Sep 14th 2010, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Terrified, excited, sad, happy think of a letter in the alphabet and come up with an emotion which starts with that letter and thats how we feel at the moment.
I forgot terrified! The closer its getting the more I'm forgetting why I wanted to leave Like you said just so many emotions its hard to know how you feel. At the moment I'm getting to feel a bit guilty too about leaving my family But I'm sure it will all be worth it.

Good luck and keep us posted
Old Sep 15th 2010, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Jack has finally made it to Rotorua for a 4 week holiday!
Old Sep 15th 2010, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rogercruse
I didn't hear the whistle blow for the start of this stage of the Great 2010 Invasion, but I've checked with MrsRogerCruse and she's limbering up and getting ready for the 18th!
Mrs RogerCruse has now packed her bags (again), checked her flight details (yet again) and is all ready for a short trip around the M25 on Saturday followed by a couple of long flights and arrival on Monday morning.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:53 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

We're all packed up and waiting for a lift to the airport. The frenetic round of tearful goodbyes is almost over now. It's time to psyche up for the four legs of our round the world journey.

Dunno when I will be able to post again. At the weekend, inshallah.

Best wishes to everyone anyway.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:19 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
We're all packed up and waiting for a lift to the airport. The frenetic round of tearful goodbyes is almost over now. It's time to psyche up for the four legs of our round the world journey.

Dunno when I will be able to post again. At the weekend, inshallah.

Best wishes to everyone anyway.
Safe travels WP.......good luck for your 'new life'
Bx
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
I forgot terrified! The closer its getting the more I'm forgetting why I wanted to leave Like you said just so many emotions its hard to know how you feel. At the moment I'm getting to feel a bit guilty too about leaving my family But I'm sure it will all be worth it.

Good luck and keep us posted
The last leg list of tasks done and todo!!!

The container left on tuesday with all our world goods wrapped in brown paper!!!

Said goodbye to my family last night (wednesday) - very tearfully especially for a niece and nephew which and then our daughter and son

Tonight say good bye to husbands parents (thursday)- that is going to be tough as FIL do not want us to go!

Currently still packing all the stuff left in the rooms we share at our friends house - hope it all goes in the cases!!

trying to contact child tax office to inform them - no joy so far!

Friday chill take children into town to chose new games for the DS keep them occupied for a while!!! Husband finishes work at lunch time. Pack all stuff!!

Saturday get train to Heathrow for overnight stay ready for flights on sunday

That's the list for now!!!!
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:11 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow racing through the September list now!
12th September Jack (Rotorua))

Wishing you all a safe journey
Old Sep 17th 2010, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

donnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura about

We are on our way, set off on 2nd September, but taking a trip of a lifetime enroute. Having a great time Anyone interested - we are blogging: address is www.thedonnisonfamilyadventures.blogspot.com. We arrive in Auckland 8th October.

Good luck to everyone who have already set off in September or are to set off soon.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Wow racing through the September list now!
12th September Jack (Rotorua))

Wishing you all a safe journey
Old Sep 17th 2010, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: UK to NZ September 2010

Well we are all packed and ready to go we leave Stoke on Trent tomorrow we are staying near Heathrow tomorrow night ready to leave on sunday.

So I will sign in again once we are settle in Wellington
Old Sep 18th 2010, 9:48 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by mumbee2
Well we are all packed and ready to go we leave Stoke on Trent tomorrow we are staying near Heathrow tomorrow night ready to leave on sunday.

So I will sign in again once we are settle in Wellington
Woo hoo safe flight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.