Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ September 2010

UK to NZ September 2010

Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:45 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ September 2010

Originally Posted by rogercruse
I didn't hear the whistle blow for the start of this stage of the Great 2010 Invasion, but I've checked with MrsRogerCruse and she's limbering up and getting ready for the 18th!
Woo hoo
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:05 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooo not long for kick off

8th September Perry Groves (Welly)
10th Septemebr Jewelie38 (Auckland)
12th September Jack (Rotorua)
15th September Whinging Pom (Welly)
15th September Chrisjb (Welly)
18th September Mrsrogercruse (Auckland)
19th September Mumbee2 (Wellington)
24th September Lee lee (AUckland)
27th September Yacob (Wellington)
29th September dougslug (Auckland)

Dewb
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Oooooo not long for kick off

24th September Lee lee (AUckland)

Dewb
The real beauty of me arriving ahead of my wife is that I can check on the prices of selected items in NZ shops & websites, identify where its cheaper in the UK, order them online and then get me wife to bring them out with her... so glad she's flying business class with additional baggage allowance

She's busy right now sourcing a pair of running shoes - NZ price $240 (approx £110), UK price £50. Should ask to get two pairs
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

LOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura about

Hi, we have booked the flights depart on the 14th to Dubai for 4 days, arrive Auckland 20th, heading for BOP.
Been so long and now we are finally going to make it
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
I'll be around!
cool,

I'll look at putting something on the meet ups board as Whinging Pom suggested . Probably something in week ending 25 Sep ? There seems ot be a few of us arriving in Wellington area around the same time.

We'll will be sure not to exclude the ladies Dewb09 :-)
Old Sep 4th 2010, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisjb
cool,

I'll look at putting something on the meet ups board as Whinging Pom suggested . Probably something in week ending 25 Sep ? There seems ot be a few of us arriving in Wellington area around the same time.

We'll will be sure not to exclude the ladies Dewb09 :-)
Come one, come all I say

25 Sep sounds good for me too
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Come one, come all I say

25 Sep sounds good for me too
I have put something in the 'meet up ' calendar for 24 Sep (although if consensus is 25 Sep, that is fine with me!)
http://britishexpats.com/forum/calen...&day=2010-9-24

There are a few of us (yourself, whinging Pom, Mumbee2) arriving at similar times, and also those alreadty there such as Dewb09. Hopefully we sort out a meet up for a few drinks.
I have suggested The General Practitioner on Corner of Boucott & Willis Streets , but open to suggestions from the many who will know Wellinton better than myself!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Krustalia is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: UK to NZ September 2010

Add us in please...
We fly September 25, arrive in Christchurch September 27
Ta v much
Old Sep 8th 2010, 8:47 pm
Scorchy legs

Bon voyage Perry,

Apologies to all, not been online much having internet connection problems and now have to share laptop with hubby who apparently needs it for work

24th September Lee lee (Auckland)
25th September Krustalia (Chch)

Dewb
Old Sep 9th 2010, 8:48 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Bon voyage Perry,

Apologies to all, not been online much having internet connection problems and now have to share laptop with hubby who apparently needs it for work

Dewb
Yeah I've got connection issues too. OMG.... *MY* month has got some red highlighting....

Nice to see that we're not last anymore though. 6 days to go!
Old Sep 10th 2010, 9:59 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Yeah I've got connection issues too. OMG.... *MY* month has got some red highlighting....

Nice to see that we're not last anymore though. 6 days to go!
Have some more getting closer

no volcanic clouds Jack

Dewb
Old Sep 12th 2010, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Just wondering how everyone else is feeling about the upcoming move we're all facing? One day I'm excited then I'm scared then I'm happy then I get nervous... today I'm back to excited again I suppose its normal

I just realised they probably have speights and NZ wines on air new zealand flights and just got even more excited... nice glass of wine will take the edge off the very long journey

Wishing you all the best of luck, hope its everything your hoping for
Old Sep 13th 2010, 2:53 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Just wondering how everyone else is feeling about the upcoming move we're all facing? One day I'm excited then I'm scared then I'm happy then I get nervous... today I'm back to excited again I suppose its normal

I just realised they probably have speights and NZ wines on air new zealand flights and just got even more excited... nice glass of wine will take the edge off the very long journey

Wishing you all the best of luck, hope its everything your hoping for
Yeah some very nice wines

Good luck with the move, perfectly normal to be up & down

Dewb
Old Sep 13th 2010, 2:55 am
Scorchy legs

)
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

)
Less than a week before my wife (plus new trainers) arrives in Auckland. I'm trying to think of stuff for her to bring out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.