Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ September 2010

UK to NZ September 2010

Old Aug 22nd 2010, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all
Default Re: UK to NZ September 2010

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Yeah, I'd be up for something. That said, my first priority on arrival will be staying awake long to eat before I crash out! After the last trip we wandered aimlessly up and down Cuba street like a pair of zombies in the evening trying to remember why we'd not gone to bed.

I'm staying in Plimmerton initially, but it's allegedly only 20 minutes on the train from the CBD.

Just reading the posts I've noticed we have a slight arrival versus departure confusion going on. I depart on the 15th and arrive on the 17th.

Dewb are these supposed to be arrival or departure dates ???
I know what you mean about the jetlag.

Would be good to catch up, however as everyone else is working on departure dates, then maybe we could meet up the following week - 23rd or 24th ??

Is Perry around too?
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

yacob is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sept departers...

In a very late addition to the list, I fly out on the 27th and arrive Wellington on the 29th of Sept.

I just booked my flight about 30 mins ago (ANZ via LAX)

Soooooo nervous now! Sooooo excited!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 9:58 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yacob
Hi Sept departers...

In a very late addition to the list, I fly out on the 27th and arrive Wellington on the 29th of Sept.

I just booked my flight about 30 mins ago (ANZ via LAX)

Soooooo nervous now! Sooooo excited!
Hi & welcome you know its going to come round really quick

Best of luck
Dewb
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:02 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting close for you lot

8th September Perry Groves (Welly)
10th Septemebr Jewelie38 (Auckland)
12th September Jack (Rotorua)
15th September Whinging Pom (Welly)
15th September Chrisjb (Welly)
18th September Mrsrogercruse (Auckland)
27th September Yacob (Wellington)

Dewb
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisjb
I know what you mean about the jetlag.

Would be good to catch up, however as everyone else is working on departure dates, then maybe we could meet up the following week - 23rd or 24th ??

Is Perry around too?
I'll be around!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:02 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
I'll be around!
Erm I hope this is not a lads only meet up brewing up here

Dewb
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:08 am
Scorchy legs

29th September dougslug (Auckland)

Dewb
Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:31 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Erm I hope this is not a lads only meet up brewing up here

Dewb
I suppose it depends who turns up!

We should shift this to meet-ups when there is more of a plan.... at the moment we only have a potential calendar date - no venue

How far down, erm, up the Kapiti coast are you going to be?
Old Aug 25th 2010, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late but we only booked our flights a couple of days ago. We're leaving Heathrow on the 24th, stopping for 1 night in LA and we land in Auckland on the 26th...
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:42 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Hi everyone, I'm a bit late but we only booked our flights a couple of days ago. We're leaving Heathrow on the 24th, stopping for 1 night in LA and we land in Auckland on the 26th...
Hey welcome aboard good luck with the move

Dewb
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:45 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
I suppose it depends who turns up!

We should shift this to meet-ups when there is more of a plan.... at the moment we only have a potential calendar date - no venue

How far down, erm, up the Kapiti coast are you going to be?
Just checking you boys were not leaving us ladies out

Will be up in Paraparumu, have a holiday rental for a month then if we like area hope to get something more perm.

Dewb
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:46 pm
Scorchy legs

24th September Lee lee (AUckland)

Dewb
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Dewb
Can you put us back on the list again we fly on the 19Th September to Wellington.

Thank you
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:54 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by mumbee2
Can you put us back on the list again we fly on the 19Th September to Wellington.

Thank you
apologies

19th September Mumbee2 (Wellington)

Dewb
Old Aug 31st 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

19th September Mumbee2 (Wellington)

Dewb
I didn't hear the whistle blow for the start of this stage of the Great 2010 Invasion, but I've checked with MrsRogerCruse and she's limbering up and getting ready for the 18th!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.