Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ October 2010

UK to NZ October 2010

Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:28 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ October 2010

07th October DennisBergkamp (Welly)
11th October Lynne Sinclaire )ChcChc)
12th October abbey (Auckland)
12th October totombili (Auckland)
27th October rainyandtom (Auckland)

Dewb
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

Stick me little clan doon please Dewb.

Me
Mrs Toon Nut
Jnr Toon Nut

Oct 1st, arrive Oct 3rd.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toon_Nut

Me
Mrs Toon Nut
Jnr Toon Nut

Oct 1st, arrive Oct 3rd.
Well done mate!
Where you going too? Aucky?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

Were off to Hamilton Bergy, but aye, we fly into Auckland then gonna hitch our way down!

Cannot wait mate, can't bloody wait.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Lynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant futureLynne sinclair has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lynne sinclair
Just waiting on our visa's then we'll book our flights, hopefully mid Oct to Christchurch, myself, kiwi husband and 2 daughters 8 & 11yrs, keep you posted!!
Flights all booked leaving Glasgow on Tues 12 Oct and arrive Christchurch on Sun 17 Oct 2010!
Old Sep 8th 2010, 8:53 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toon_Nut

Me
Mrs Toon Nut
Jnr Toon Nut

Oct 1st, arrive Oct 3rd.
yeah great news, sneaking in to pole position

01st October Toon nut & clan (Hamiltion)
12th October Lynne Sinclaire )ChcChc)

Dewb,
Apologies not been online much Internet connection problems & having to share laptop with the hubster
Old Sep 8th 2010, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

totombili has a spectacular aura abouttotombili has a spectacular aura abouttotombili has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: UK to NZ October 2010

Hey Abbey
we fly on the 12th Oct and arrive on the 14th, who are travelling with, would be good to say hi at least at the airport
cheers
Old Sep 8th 2010, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

abbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really niceabbey_o is just really nice

You're doing a grand job Dewb, fair play to you for keeping track of it all, not long now for all the october folk to sprout their wings.Hope everyone is doing better then I am with their packing up, cos I don't have an iota of what to bring and and what to sling. Hi ya Totombili, We are flying brunei airlines from heathrow at 9.45 in the morn, we went for the cheapest flight we could find as oh has a job to go to but I shall be on the look out for work, I was eying up the air nz flight with the comfy chairs and big flat screens but then I woke up and sure as long as we get there in one piece, it's all grand. Who are ye flying with? are ye packed etc? not long to go now.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

totombili has a spectacular aura abouttotombili has a spectacular aura abouttotombili has a spectacular aura about

Hey abbey
Packed, dont be silly.. container comes in 10 days and I shall start this weekend...have 2 little ones so time is precious we are flying air nz and hoping seat back tv's will entertain, maybe catch up in Auckland.. dont rock too much
Old Sep 19th 2010, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice

Hi Dewb!

Another latecomer, we're heading to Dunedin on Friday 15th October. Plan to stop in ChCh for a few nights to do Hamner and some other exploring before driving down to Dunedin.

So glad to have got this far, hopefully all the hard work will be worthwhile
Old Sep 21st 2010, 12:36 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by dave77
Hi Dewb!

Another latecomer, we're heading to Dunedin on Friday 15th October. Plan to stop in ChCh for a few nights to do Hamner and some other exploring before driving down to Dunedin.

So glad to have got this far, hopefully all the hard work will be worthwhile
welcome aboard not long to go

15th October dave77 (Dunedin)

Dewb
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

i've not packed a thing yet
thats the last thing on my list - will start next week
just clearing out at the moment
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 2:37 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
i've not packed a thing yet
thats the last thing on my list - will start next week
just clearing out at the moment
I was packing as the shipping company were packing up our house around us.

Good luck with it all not long to go

Dewb
Old Sep 28th 2010, 11:37 pm
Scorchy legs

Good luck to our October leavers

Old Oct 2nd 2010, 8:39 pm
Scorchy legs

And we are off

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.