Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ November arrivals 2011

UK to NZ November arrivals 2011

Old Oct 21st 2011, 4:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default UK to NZ November arrivals 2011

November will soon be with us. Who will be arriving ?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

johneastriggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK to NZ November arrivals 2011

John and Patsy,Hopefully leaving Scotland and we will be in Blenheim once NZIS give us the go ahead.They are just waiting on Police checks they have requested.Got a job to start.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

Adamski444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Adam, Victoria, Elizabeth (2.5) & Joshua (16 weeks) will be arriving late Nov. Our possessions left last week, and 5 weeks till we leave. Can't wait!!
Old Oct 24th 2011, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

simonmoon99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, I will finally be arriving mid november (male 31) wont know anyone and a bit apprehensive but also very excited! Anyone wants a drink.. let me know
Old Oct 24th 2011, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

chauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to all

Me me me me meeeeeee... Land on 4th, surfing lesson on 7th, start work on 14th... Sorted!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 8:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Let's see if I can get this right

Chauxfleur . Leaves ? Lands into NZ on the 4th November. Settling ?

Simonmoon99. Leave? Arrives somewhen mid November - to be advised. Settling ?

Adamski444. Leaves ? Arrives Somewhen late November. Date to be advised? Settling?

Johneastrigg. Leaves Scotland?. Arrives NZ November? . Settling Blenhiem.

No pets in that lot as far as I can see.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

chauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to allchauxfleur is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS
Let's see if I can get this right

[COLOR=Red]Chauxfleur . Leaves ? Lands into NZ on the 4th November. Settling ?
Leaving UK 2nd November, moving to Christchurch on a 2 year contract but who knows what will happen... And sorry to report no pets with me, although I could be persuaded to feed and water Richie McCaw if no one else wants the job? .
Old Oct 26th 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

johneastriggs is an unknown quantity at this point

How could I forget our Black Lab Bess who is 2 years old and is also coming with us.
So once immigration approve us it will be John,Patsy and Bess South West Scotland to Blenheim in November.Fingers crossed!!
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

kingacat is an unknown quantity at this point

We arrive on 24th Tauranga. Cannot wait!
Old Oct 26th 2011, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Emilou is an unknown quantity at this point

We arrive in Auckland 26th November, from Devon. Already sent entire house contents 3weeks ago.
Me, hubbie, 2 children and 2 cats, hope to settle in Hamilton.
Old Oct 29th 2011, 6:38 am
Just Joined

Adamski444 is an unknown quantity at this point

We leave the UK on 28th Nov and arrive in Auckland on 29th Nov. Planning on spending the first year or so in St Helliers - but will ultimately depend on where we work. All stuff went 2 weeks ago with Pickfords. Can't wait to get out there!!
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

moomooandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully us! Mount Maunganui job awaits with fingers and toes crossed! Me, the husband, 8 year old & 5 year old daughters. Nervous about schools etc. so ANY advice gratefully received. MASTER PLAN = lifestyle property and grow our own
Old Nov 4th 2011, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

I'm here!

Been in the country for three hours, so far it's rained like world is ending; then gotten really quite toasty warm; I very nearly killed a pedestrian (apparently it was my fault, but they just roam free like little gazelles - should definitely have been paying more attention to the lady in the car hire place); met a load of really great people - very friendly too, so that at least partially squashes the unfriendly kiwi worries; and finally fell down a set of stairs... Everything changes and nothing changes

Now off to root through my suitcase to work out what to wear for dinner with my new colleagues. If NZ stays this much fun, I'm going to love it. Off to the beach tomorrow and then for a mooch around hagley park on Sunday before being a grown up and doing boring bank and tax stuff on Monday.

I have a feeling I'm going to love it here.

And before anyone gets all grumpy, I'm fully aware that you can't judge a city based on your first 3 hours in it...
Old Nov 4th 2011, 9:55 am
Just Joined

beales is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
November will soon be with us. Who will be arriving ?
Melvin, Sheila & Jake Beale land in Auckland 11/11/11, moving from Hinckley, UK to Hamilton. Springer Spaniel Callie arrives on the 13th.

Happy days, we are soo excited!!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

simonmoon99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I should of been more clear! Arriving 20-26th november, heading to Christchurch despite the horrifying stories I am hearing! (queue everyone saying how great it is.. please) 2 year visa with an open mind to staying, but time will tell, just need to get some space from the UK and hopefully some sun for a while!! Any tips/ nights out/ recommendations on areas to live greatly appreciated... And nope no pets!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.