Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ March 2011

UK to NZ March 2011

Old Feb 4th 2011, 5:30 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK to NZ March 2011

April leavers list already started.....sorry March peeps, I was a bit slow off the mark with your thread ....but here it is ....so lets be having you!!!
Old Feb 5th 2011, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ March 2011

That would have been my fault!!! April Leavers thread.
Old Feb 5th 2011, 2:05 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LukeandJo
That would have been my fault!!! April Leavers thread.
I had noticed!!.....but no worries, just don't want the March people to feel abandoned and left behind!!
Old Feb 5th 2011, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

I fully agree with you.
Can we have a "its Lukes' 30th in March" sticky thread????
Old Feb 6th 2011, 4:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I fully agree with you.
Wot ! Just one stuck thread for you?

I am soooo tempted just to watch the rumpus.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Just an idea!!! LOL LOL LOL
Old Feb 6th 2011, 1:56 pm
MnB

I fully agree with you.
DD's 30 on 3rd
Old Feb 8th 2011, 3:19 pm
MnB

we leave the UK on 31st March, 3days in sydney on honeymoon then onto NZ on the 5th April

Pointers have started the March ball rolling ...... must be more of you leaving in March???

31.3.11 Pointers heading for Wellington
Old Feb 11th 2011, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future

Craig and Ann-Marie leaving the UK on March 2nd and heading for Auckland via 3 days in Sydney. Found out that we are gatecrashing Mardi Gras (with not a thing to wear at the moment) and 3 days city accommodation costing enough to buy a small polynesian island.

Arrive in Auckland on the 7th, service apartment for 2 weeks, campervanning it for 2 weeks before starting work in earnest on April 1st. No rented abode established as yet but world cup rugby tickets for all Scotland's group games + Canada (wife's team) vs Japan game in Napier established. It's all about the priorities ladies and gentlemen!!!

Seeing this as one big adventure. Both just hit our forties and having lived the rat race in the Uk for the last 20 years, are ready to cash in our chips and have some fun. Bring it on!
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:20 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by craigjohnstone
Craig and Ann-Marie leaving the UK on March 2nd and heading for Auckland via 3 days in Sydney. Found out that we are gatecrashing Mardi Gras (with not a thing to wear at the moment) and 3 days city accommodation costing enough to buy a small polynesian island.

Arrive in Auckland on the 7th, service apartment for 2 weeks, campervanning it for 2 weeks before starting work in earnest on April 1st. No rented abode established as yet but world cup rugby tickets for all Scotland's group games + Canada (wife's team) vs Japan game in Napier established. It's all about the priorities ladies and gentlemen!!!

Seeing this as one big adventure. Both just hit our forties and having lived the rat race in the Uk for the last 20 years, are ready to cash in our chips and have some fun. Bring it on!
Sounds brilliant Craig....good planning! enjoy your adventure

2.3.11 Craig & Ann-Marie heading for Auckland
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:09 pm
MnB

March is looking very quiet .....where is everyone???

TBC Angelaoliver heading for Tauranga
Old Feb 25th 2011, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Mrbiker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys and Girls...
Got me a job in windy welly and have all my contracts signed and will be jumping on a plane around the 20th of March....

Getting a bit excited now and am soooo looking forward to landing and getting life all sorted out... no place to live yet but thats a minor detail me thinks....
Job is all sorted which is the main thing .... now just waiting for visa to be sorted and were all good to go....

The boxes are all packed and ready to send off so its count down

Looking forward to catching up with some people when I arrive...
Old Feb 25th 2011, 2:07 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Mrbiker
Hi Guys and Girls...
Got me a job in windy welly and have all my contracts signed and will be jumping on a plane around the 20th of March....

Getting a bit excited now and am soooo looking forward to landing and getting life all sorted out... no place to live yet but thats a minor detail me thinks....
Job is all sorted which is the main thing .... now just waiting for visa to be sorted and were all good to go....

The boxes are all packed and ready to send off so its count down

Looking forward to catching up with some people when I arrive...
Fantastic!!.....another one for March added

20.3.11 MrBiker heading for Wellington
TBC Angelaoliver heading for Tauranga__________________
Old Feb 25th 2011, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future

Pickfords have been. 'Booked It, Packed It, F&%cked Off. House now looks emptier than Michael Barrymore's Social Calendar. Flights are on Wednesday....
Old Feb 25th 2011, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Mrbiker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by craigjohnstone
Pickfords have been. 'Booked It, Packed It, F&%cked Off. House now looks emptier than Michael Barrymore's Social Calendar. Flights are on Wednesday....
LMAO... Poor old Michael..... safe flights...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.