Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ June 2010!!!

UK to NZ June 2010!!!

Old Jun 17th 2010, 4:03 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ June 2010!!!

•8th June = Sambalina + boyf & dog = Piha, Auckland
•8th June = Gizmo27 = Auckland
•10th June = Chris & Sarah (gyroman)+ 9 yr old son = Nelson
•14th June = Ragdolls = Auckland
•15th June = Paul & Jo (Jo_Paul87) + 2 kids = Kerikeri
•17th June = Cheryl & Franny (Flower Pot) = Orewa, Auckland

Any news yet Jogin Jo?
•Middle of June, TBC! = Paul & Jo (Jogin Jo) + 2 kids = Hamilton

Dewb
Old Jun 21st 2010, 11:01 am
Just Joined

gyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nice

Hi every body, finally arrived in Richmond after stopping over in the US, brilliant flights with Air New Zealand, but Lax has to be the worst airport in the world! Talk about a shambles, over 3 hours to clear passport control with another hour to get through customs. Not good for the blood pressure. On the way out we went from Terminal 2 and I swear I will never say another bad word about Heathrow!!
Moan over, just wanted to say good luck to all the June 2010 brigade and hope every one is enjoying it as much as we are.
Chris
Old Jun 21st 2010, 1:25 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gyroman
Hi every body, finally arrived in Richmond after stopping over in the US, brilliant flights with Air New Zealand, but Lax has to be the worst airport in the world! Talk about a shambles, over 3 hours to clear passport control with another hour to get through customs. Not good for the blood pressure. On the way out we went from Terminal 2 and I swear I will never say another bad word about Heathrow!!
Moan over, just wanted to say good luck to all the June 2010 brigade and hope every one is enjoying it as much as we are.
Chris
Thanks for update gyroman glad you are settling in & know exactly what you mean re LAX

Dewb
Old Jun 21st 2010, 5:38 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
Glad nightmare of queue's at LAX over now.......keep enjoying NZ!!
B x
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:18 pm
jogin jo

jogin jo will become famous soon enoughjogin jo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dewb09
8th June = Sambalina + boyf & dog = Piha, Auckland

Bon Voyage Gyroman, safe trip

Getting very close for you lot
•Middle of June, TBC! = Paul & Jo (Jogin Jo) + 2 kids = Hamilton

Dewb
Flights booked for 26th june to Auckland jogin jo Paul and 2 kids. We are soo exited but due to delay with visa I only get a week off before I start work.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 6:42 am
Scorchy legs

Thats great news Jo only one week off
•26th June = Paul & Jo (Jogin Jo) + 2 kids = Hamilton

Dewb
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 9:09 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jogin jo
Flights booked for 26th june to Auckland jogin jo Paul and 2 kids. We are soo exited but due to delay with visa I only get a week off before I start work.
Best of luck as for work my husband started the next day!!!! when he arrived.. so its nice you have some time befor you are due to start work.
Safe flight.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Paul & Jo (Jogin Jo) + 2 kids

Safe journey and good luck.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
Welcome to New Zealand!
Old Jun 26th 2010, 7:54 am
Scorchy legs

Bon voyage, safe flight

Dewb
Old Jun 26th 2010, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

safe journey last of the june travellers.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:16 am
Scorchy legs

Thats you lot red waived, get ready July
Dewb
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dewb09

Bon voyage, safe flight

Dewb
Hello everybodys

Just thought i would let you know that i met Jogin Jo today. have never met them before but they turned up at my house to have a look as they need somewhere to rent and we are about to vacate. And we gets chatting, you know how it is and before you know it 'she's one of us' xx

So to all and everyone who was wishing them good luck . they have arrived safely and doing good so far i reckon.

To Jo, Paul and 2 small joggers.... it was really lovely to meet you all today. I hope you find a new home and get settled really soon (wherever that may be ) If you need me, you know where i am.

Good luck and god bless xx

Psycho x