Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ June 2010!!!

UK to NZ June 2010!!!

Old May 18th 2010, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice
Default Re: UK to NZ June 2010!!!

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Are you a welsh rugby fan ? Be good to have another welsh fan in Nelson esp in June !
Cymru Am Byth, I will keep the flag flying in Kerikeri.
Old May 19th 2010, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

gyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nice
Smile Re: UK to NZ June 2010!!!

Good luck to all us Juneys, not exactly blind panic but close. We fly next Thursday, with a 2 week stop over in the US for a much needed holiday.
Just finished a fencing job and now only have a bathroom fit out to do before I leave!!
Bevs will pm you when we arrive, we would like to meet you if thats ok.
Nelsonpom no easy way to put this. I'm English and have to follow my heart but my wife and son are both Welsh and Wales fans I feel a compromise coming on! maybe a beer and support for the northern hemisphere teams!!
Old May 20th 2010, 5:23 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gyroman
Good luck to all us Juneys, not exactly blind panic but close. We fly next Thursday, with a 2 week stop over in the US for a much needed holiday.
Just finished a fencing job and now only have a bathroom fit out to do before I leave!!
Bevs will pm you when we arrive, we would like to meet you if thats ok.
Nelsonpom no easy way to put this. I'm English and have to follow my heart but my wife and son are both Welsh and Wales fans I feel a compromise coming on! maybe a beer and support for the northern hemisphere teams!!
No worries mate I was born in Stoke to a welsh mother and English father. My mum, nain and taid managed to brainwash me into welsh rugby as a lad but my dad won out in the football (stoke and england fan). Beer always welcome send me a message when you get here lots of rugby and football coming up. I manage a restaurant/cafe/bar in Nelson so beer always good. Darren
Old May 20th 2010, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jo_Paul87
Yep its getting close now, 2 leaving parties this weekend yesterday the lads from work, and today friends from the village barbeque, its difficult to go out and try and hide the smell of jeyes fluid, never mind 9 days til the container arrives.
Hope it goes well for you I first lived in KeriKeri on Blacks Road just out side town with views over looking the inlet and the Old Stone House.
Hope you all like it dont want to put you off but it was not for us and my dog.
Its only small but lots to see!!!hope it all works out safe travel.
Now living in Woodend just outside Ch-CH love it.
Old May 20th 2010, 1:50 pm
jogin jo

jogin jo will become famous soon enoughjogin jo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Flower Pot
8th June = Gizmo27 - TBC!
10th June = Chris & Sarah (gyroman)+ 9 yr old son = Nelson
15th June = Paul & Jo (Jo_Paul87) + 2 kids = Kerikeri
17th June = Cheryl & Franny (Flower Pot) = Orewa
Middle of June, TBC! = Judi & Ian (ragdolls2) = Auckland

Paul, Jo and two kids heading off to Hamilton mid june. I leave work on the 2nd June. Cant wait.
Old May 21st 2010, 6:07 am

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

So what date are you arriving in NZ Gyroman? Lets get you on the list!

I only have 2 weeks left in work, its mad!

Oh and.... STOKE FC?!!!
Old May 21st 2010, 6:47 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Yep its getting close now, 2 leaving parties this weekend yesterday the lads from work, and today friends from the village barbeque, its difficult to go out and try and hide the smell of jeyes fluid, never mind 9 days til the container arrives.
Brings it all back with the container we have been here in Perth for 4 months and loving it! It was snowing in Scotland when we left - 22 degrees bbbrrrr.
Lovely weather here tho!
Nice to see your stuff at the other side and the junk you thought you'd chucked!
All the best to everyone who takes the plunge defo worked for us!
Carolx
Met some lovely people along the way too!
Old May 21st 2010, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jogin jo
Paul, Jo and two kids heading off to Hamilton mid june. I leave work on the 2nd June. Cant wait.
Woh !!! Paul, Jo, and 2 kids, are heading to Kerikeri June 15th
Old May 21st 2010, 6:59 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

So what date are you arriving in NZ Gyroman? Lets get you on the list!

I only have 2 weeks left in work, its mad!

Oh and.... STOKE FC?!!!
Proud Stoke fan only shame is they waited till I was out here before getting promotion. I see your from Liverpool which prob means you don't like football or understand it .....
Old May 22nd 2010, 10:28 am

Oh didn't realise it was a different Paul, Jo and 2 kids... how weird! Ha I'm easily confused!
Let us know the date you're flying JoginJo and we'll add you to the list!

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
I see your from Liverpool which prob means you don't like football or understand it .....
Haha well being a girl and all I don't take much interest my hubby on the other hand would probs take offence to that though!
Old May 23rd 2010, 7:14 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Cymru Am Byth, I will keep the flag flying in Kerikeri.
Good for you, kerikeri lovely place to live. Looking forward to Wales arriving here next month (although not to confident !)
Old May 25th 2010, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Gizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the rough

[*]8th June = Sambalina + boyf & dog = Piha, Auckland
Sambalina - You fly the same day as me. Could we be on the same plane? Who are you heading to NZ with? I am flying Cathy Pacific myself.
Old May 26th 2010, 8:17 am
jogin jo

jogin jo will become famous soon enoughjogin jo will become famous soon enough

Oh didn't realise it was a different Paul, Jo and 2 kids... how weird! Ha I'm easily confused!
Let us know the date you're flying JoginJo and we'll add you to the list!

Haha well being a girl and all I don't take much interest my hubby on the other hand would probs take offence to that though!
Im due to start my new job on the 14th June, however my application is still with immigration. Once i have confirmation i can book flights and away we go.
Old May 26th 2010, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi flowerpot - update for your list flights now booked we fly out to auckland via singapore on the 14th June!!!!
Old May 28th 2010, 3:35 pm

Talking Re: UK to NZ June 2010!!!

Originally Posted by ragdolls2
Hi flowerpot - update for your list flights now booked we fly out to auckland via singapore on the 14th June!!!!
Oooooh at last, congrats Ragdolls!!!
We got there in the end eh! And you have snook in before us ha!

OK updated list:
  • 8th June = Sambalina + boyf & dog = Piha, Auckland
  • 8th June = Gizmo27 = Auckland
  • 10th June = Chris & Sarah (gyroman)+ 9 yr old son = Nelson
  • 14th June = Ragdolls = Auckland
  • 15th June = Paul & Jo (Jo_Paul87) + 2 kids = Kerikeri
  • 17th June = Cheryl & Franny (Flower Pot) = Orewa, Auckland
  • Middle of June, TBC! = Paul & Jo (Jogin Jo) + 2 kids = Hamilton

Haven't missed anyone off have I?

Only just over a wk for the 1st leavers - hope alls going well Sambalina and Gizmo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.