Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ January 2011

UK to NZ January 2011

Old Dec 6th 2010, 4:59 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK to NZ January 2011

Can't believe I started this Monthly arrivals thread over 12 months ago!!!
Dewb kindly carried it on when I was in 'virtual silence' and now that Dewb is in the 'same boat' ( so to speak ) I think I'd better keep it going .........so.....

ROLL UP, ROLL UP!!! all you January leavers....I need the date you are leaving and your NZ destination ...please!!
B x
Old Dec 7th 2010, 11:06 am
Just Joined

chillyed is on a distinguished road
Default Re: UK to NZ January 2011

I'm off to Blenheim when my UK property gets rented out which i thought would have been ages ago but my letting agent isnt the most proactive. My visa application went in last week but with it being a talent visa im expecting it back pretty quick providing i actually filled it in correctly.

Hoping to get out towards the end of january
Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:02 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

hope you get a tenant soon!
Welcome to the January leavers list!!

end of Jan (TBC) chillyed off to Blenheim

There must be more!!!.......c'mon let's be having you!!!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

We're coming ........ count us in !!!!!!!

Family of 5 heading for North Shore/Orewa departing 11th Jan

Its a very scary ride this so better hold on tight !!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all and thanks B for keeping the thread going
Old Dec 8th 2010, 5:20 pm
MnB

All the one's for Louloumama!!

11.1.11 Louloumama & family heading for North Shore/Orewa
TBC end Jan chillyed heading for Blenheim

Good luck you guys......enjoy December in UK, its def going to warm up for you in January
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Not long to go for you guys.

You get to do Christmas and New Year with your families and friends and then arrive for an NZ summer. Good timing!

ps..... Mentioning the Festive Season.....where are your Chrimbo avatars.
That Pukeko needs a bit of tincle
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

tks BEVS ......

Not soooo sure about the "good timing" . yes fab we get to spend with family/friends def a bonus..... but oh my god christmas and son's birthday on 8th Jan is really getting in the way of my to do list

i am not a bah humbug ( i love the festive spirit) but we are supposed to be getting rid of stuff enough to pack us all into a 20ft container NOT having more stuff delivered by Santa and January birthdays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - will sort out the xmas avatar !!
Old Dec 9th 2010, 12:11 pm
AndyRuth

AndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really nice

Hi there , we are a family of 4 leaving UK on 30th December but not arriving in New Zealand until the 8th January , destination Cambridge

Also not making much inroad into our to do lists due to Christmas and lots and lots of birthdays , leaving night outs etc

Thanks as awell for keeping this thread alive !!!
Old Dec 9th 2010, 1:15 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by AndyRuth
Hi there , we are a family of 4 leaving UK on 30th December but not arriving in New Zealand until the 8th January , destination Cambridge

Also not making much inroad into our to do lists due to Christmas and lots and lots of birthdays , leaving night outs etc

Thanks as awell for keeping this thread alive !!!
Welcome to the 'list', good luck with your leaving prep but more importantly enjoy December!!

8.1.11 AndyRuth & family arrive, heading for Cambridge
TBC end Jan, chillyed heading for Blenheim
Old Dec 10th 2010, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

yorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the rough

Hi

We too will be leaving the Uk middle of Jan and heading for Christchurch, really excited and nervous

Hoping to meet up with others in Christchurch. We are in our 40s and have kids 18, 8 and 5 !!

Andrea xx
Old Dec 10th 2010, 5:38 pm
MnB

Welcome on board yorkylass & family.....what date do you fly out?

8.1.11 AndyRuth & family arrive, heading for Cambridge
Mid Jan, yorkylass & family heading for Christchurch
TBC end Jan, chillyed heading for Blenheim
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

chillyed is on a distinguished road

got my visa back today only took a week

got a new letting agent today as well so fingers crossed
Old Dec 11th 2010, 5:06 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by chillyed

Wohoooo! ..one bridge crossed
for last hurdle! good luck
Old Dec 12th 2010, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chillyed

God that must be the first time that a visa has only taken Just ONE week Start running round like a headless chicken Nice one!!
Old Dec 13th 2010, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

yorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the rough

EEEEEEEEAK !!!

Wow only taken 1 week, thats fabulous. We may be there quicker than we think.

Hubby is putting all the Family visa applications in the post today and were told by Working in that they are currently taking 4 - 6 weeks. Planning to leave here mid January.

Andrea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.