Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ December leavers and arrivals.

UK to NZ December leavers and arrivals.

Old Dec 14th 2011, 10:15 am
Just Joined

Taylor Family is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: UK to NZ December leavers and arrivals.

Hi all, I a shiny new member. Here's my first post! We fly on 31st, arrive on 2nd Jan.

We are 40yr olds with a 16yr old daughter, will be living on north shore (Albany area prob?). We both work in advertising and daughter is horse mad.

Wanting to hook up with like minded!

Andy
Old Dec 17th 2011, 9:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ December leavers and arrivals.

Originally Posted by Taylor Family
Hi all, I a shiny new member. Here's my first post! We fly on 31st, arrive on 2nd Jan.

We are 40yr olds with a 16yr old daughter, will be living on north shore (Albany area prob?). We both work in advertising and daughter is horse mad.

Wanting to hook up with like minded!

Andy
Welcome to our cosy NZ forum. I have added you to the January thread, so I hope that's ok. Head to the Meet-ups forum. We live on the Whangaparaoa Peninsula, so not too far from Albany. We are in our late 40's (how the hell did that happen ), with no kids. Enjoy living in this part of the world. Good luck with your plans & happy posting.
Old Dec 18th 2011, 10:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kija has arrived.
Old Dec 26th 2011, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Kija has arrived.
to Kija & Louiebluey. How are you getting on?

Getting time for Shades, MR5B & CRBGLH to head off to the airport in the next day or two, so drink up all the & eat the rest of the Christmas & mince pies. goodbye to all your friends & rellies. It's time to get on that plane & commence your new adventure. Have a safe flight all & let us know when you get here
Old Dec 30th 2011, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shades
Me & the other half flying out of Heathrow 28th December into Auckland 30th December & on to Porirua/Kapiti coast.
Got passports back yesterday, booked flights last night. Dog is booked onto a flight too, just got to sort out which removal firm to use, car to get ready & shipped & house rented out, plus loads of other stuff to sort out. Going to be a mad few weeks.
Come to the Kapiti coast, i'll dog walk on the beach with you
Kaz
Old Dec 31st 2011, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

Is everyone here now? Reports please. Hope you are all settling into NZ life well. Best wishes for 2012
Old Jan 1st 2012, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Taylor Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Just arrived in Cambells Bay. Long flight but a free upgrade to Business Class on 2nd leg

Got 4 weeks to find a house!
Old Jan 1st 2012, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Mrchris40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have realised I did not confirm our arrival! We did arrive on the 6th as expected; now living in Browns Bay. Looking forward to the sunshine (if it ever arrives!)
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrchris40
Have realised I did not confirm our arrival! We did arrive on the 6th as expected; now living in Browns Bay. Looking forward to the sunshine (if it ever arrives!)
Welcome & hope you are settling in well. Summer has proved to be rather rubbish so far , it improves very soon.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

MR5B is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we arrived on the 30th, just settling in but loving every minute so far. Countdown to starting work on the 16th now
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

shades is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by babybella
Come to the Kapiti coast, i'll dog walk on the beach with you
Kaz
We'll take you up on that!
Sat in the North City Shopping Centre in Porirua checking emails, it's all been a bit hectic since our arrival.
Trying to find a rental house in the Porirua, Kapiti Coast area, but it looks like everyone is on holiday around here.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 4:44 am
Account Closed

Haere mai MR5B & Shades. Thanks for letting us know that you have arrived here safely. Afraid NZ tends to go on holiday for the whole of January . Hope you get sorted out with a rental very soon Shades .
Hope we actually get some sun before you start work MR5B
Old Jan 4th 2012, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shades
We'll take you up on that!
Sat in the North City Shopping Centre in Porirua checking emails, it's all been a bit hectic since our arrival.
Trying to find a rental house in the Porirua, Kapiti Coast area, but it looks like everyone is on holiday around here.
Sorry, haven't been on here for a while. PM me if you want help with anything or to meet up for a dog walk. Kaz