Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ - August/September 2010

UK to NZ - August/September 2010

Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

kaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura about
Default UK to NZ - August/September 2010

I know there's still 8 weeks to go but I'm mega excited to start my new life in Auckland but I was wondering if there is anybody else going around then?

We are going to be based in North Shore somewhere

Dave, Kaz, Tay and Liam - leaving UK 30th August - arriving Auckland - 1st September 2010
Old Jun 27th 2010, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: UK to NZ - August/September 2010

We are already here in Auckland .Been here two years ,but just wanted to say Hello and enjoy the next few weeks ,its a rollercoast ride !!
Old Jun 27th 2010, 10:12 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ - August/September 2010

Originally Posted by kaztayli
I know there's still 8 weeks to go but I'm mega excited to start my new life in Auckland but I was wondering if there is anybody else going around then?

Dave, Kaz, Tay and Liam - leaving UK 30th August - arriving Auckland - 1st September 2010
Will add you to UK to NZ August list plenty going then including me

Dewb
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kaztayli

Hi there, we are going to Auckland too! leaving 12th - and arriving 18th aug in welly,,, then off to Auckland x
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:44 am
Just Joined

kaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 127luton
Hi there, we are going to Auckland too! leaving 12th - and arriving 18th aug in welly,,, then off to Auckland x
We were supposed to leave then too but the kids begged for a week back at school to be able to say goodbye to their friends and teachers. (Scottish schools have already broken up for summer) Oh well an extra two weeks won't make too much of a difference

Where are you going to be based?

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Will add you to UK to NZ August list plenty going then including me

Dewb
When are you leaving and how do I find the Aug/Sept list?

Where will you be based as well?

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 28th 2010 at 9:47 am. Reason: merge
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

They are stuck to the top of the forum.

AUGUST (click the link)

SEPTEMBER
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:57 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!

We'll be there about two weeks after you. We were planning to go to Wellington, but as OH has now applied for only one job in Wellington and seven in Auckland.... well you can see where I'm going with that one!

WP