Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ August 2010

UK to NZ August 2010

Old Jun 26th 2010, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: UK to NZ August 2010

Originally Posted by Dewb09
03rd August alchris (Auckland via OZ June 24th)
09th August Dewb09 (Nelson, then Kapiti Coast)
12th August Killercat (Auckland)
15th August Zoexr (Napier)
24th August Molly (woof Napier)

TBC 127luton (TBC)

Dewb
on the 12th Aug - (wellington) now! xx
Old Jun 26th 2010, 9:42 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news all confirmed now

12th August 127luton ( Welly)

Dewb
Old Jun 26th 2010, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 127luton
on the 12th Aug - (wellington) now! xx
Hiya,
who are you flying with were going on the 12 too
Jacki
Old Jun 27th 2010, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by killercat
Hiya,
who are you flying with were going on the 12 too
Jacki
Hi Jacki, we are going by Thai Airways, with a 4 day stop off in Bangkok, onto Welly via Akl xxx how about you?

Berni
Old Jun 27th 2010, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Hi Jacki, we are going by Thai Airways, with a 4 day stop off in Bangkok, onto Welly via Akl xxx how about you?

Berni
Hey Berni,
we are going with Singapore airways as they offered the biggest baggage allowence, we are stopping off for three days thou. I was told we couldnt go via Bangkok causes of all the trouble? that was a while ago thou. We have a teenage girl with us who will prob use all the baggage allowence herself lol
Jacki
Old Jun 27th 2010, 10:13 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

30th August Kaztayli (Auckland)

Dewb
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by killercat
Hey Berni,
we are going with Singapore airways as they offered the biggest baggage allowence, we are stopping off for three days thou. I was told we couldnt go via Bangkok causes of all the trouble? that was a while ago thou. We have a teenage girl with us who will prob use all the baggage allowence herself lol
Jacki
God ... now i hadnt thought about that Jackie... and we also have a teenage girl with us Too!!! (oops - re the baggage allowance)
Where are u stopping off?
xx
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:21 am
Just Joined

kaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura about

we are leaving either the 27th August or the 30th August depending on which airlines gives us the biggest baggage allowance. At this stage we only get 20kg each which is really not much

What baggage allowances are you all getting? We are looking at Thai or Korean airlines

David, Kaz, Tay and Liam - North Shore, Auckland
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join in too

Flights all booked today (well about 30 mins ago so still feeling slightly nauseous!)
Leaving Glasgow on August 16th - Arrive in Rotorua August 18th

Flying with Air NZ, no stopovers (except for a couple of quick off and back on agains) but, thanks to my lovely new employer paying me a nice relocation package I'm flying business class so hoping that makes the flight a bit more pleasant!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

kaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura aboutkaztayli has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lisamct
Can I join in too

Flights all booked today (well about 30 mins ago so still feeling slightly nauseous!)
Leaving Glasgow on August 16th - Arrive in Rotorua August 18th

Flying with Air NZ, no stopovers (except for a couple of quick off and back on agains) but, thanks to my lovely new employer paying me a nice relocation package I'm flying business class so hoping that makes the flight a bit more pleasant!
You're in Glasgow? Where abouts? I'm about 12 miles out of Glasgow on the M74. We would have been leaving the same day except that my children wanted to go and say goodbye to their friends at school and that only starts again on the 16th.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

God ... now i hadnt thought about that Jackie... and we also have a teenage girl with us Too!!! (oops - re the baggage allowance)
Where are u stopping off?
xx
Hiya, were stopping off at Singapore, not really my first choice but they were the only airline that would let us have 40kg baggage and a stop off. They were the chhepest too apart from a very expensive hotel lol
we shall see you in departures lol what time you flying?

Jacki
Old Jun 28th 2010, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Oooooh can you please add us to the list Dewb? Not quite sure when our flights are yet, just got to figure out dates but will be sometime late August! Start my new job in September!

I am so excited I've been wanting join the list for ages!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:33 pm
Scorchy legs

27th/30th August Kaztayli (Auckland)
TBC August Londonescapee (Auckland)

Dewb
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
27th/30th August Kaztayli (Auckland)
TBC August Londonescapee (Auckland)

Dewb
You forgot me!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:39 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by lisamct
You forgot me!
so sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.