Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ August 2010

UK to NZ August 2010

Old May 31st 2010, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Re: UK to NZ August 2010

Originally Posted by Dewb09
What is Molly's leaving date?
Molly will be wrestled into a crate on the 24th...
Old May 31st 2010, 9:59 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

UDA's so far.......
15th Zoexr (Napier)
24th Molly (woof Napier)
TBC 127luton (TBC)
TBC Killercat (North Shore)
TBC Dewb (Nelson, then ?)

Dewb
Old May 31st 2010, 11:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by alchris
We are also arriving in August, the 3rd to be precise.
we are going to stay with 'Water Lily' for a couple of weeks.l
Aug 3rd is a very good day.

I remember Water Lily. Say hi from us lot on here.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:29 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

Bevs this will be the 4th year we have shared a birthday (in Nelson) and not met up (I will be in Uk) next year drinks ? ......
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alchris
Hoping to settle around The Hibiscus coast or even slightly higher, we are going to stay with 'Water Lily' for a couple of weeks. Made contact with her on here and have kept in touch ever since. They are living in Whangapararoa.
Getting very excited.
Chris n' Al
You're staying with Water Lily Be very afraid!!!! Just joking She & her OH are lovely people. They have cracking views from their house.
Get them to bring you down to the Wednesday quiz in Gulf Harbour.
Good luck with all your plans
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Vitalstatistix;8604861]You're staying with Water Lily Be very afraid!!!! Just joking She & her OH are lovely people.

Oh yes they have already mentioned the quiz nights!! and as for the views she recently sent a picture to our eldest son-15yrs who has suddenly got ''cold feet'' so a bit of blackmail with the photos and the offer of a kayak for him to go fishing in!!
Getting very nervous now, leaving do on the 12th then movers in on the 15th All we need now is a job offer for hubby Anyone in search of electricians???

Bevs am I right in thinking this may be your birthday?? If so hopefully it may well bring our some New Zealand luck for the start of our new life?
Old Jun 4th 2010, 4:39 am
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

Hi Bevs, nice to hear you still remember me, sorry I've been a stranger!

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
You're staying with Water Lily Be very afraid!!!! Just joking She & her OH are lovely people. They have cracking views from their house.
Get them to bring you down to the Wednesday quiz in Gulf Harbour.
Good luck with all your plans
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH you cheeky mare!!!! I disappear from the boards for a few months and this is what happens!! lol

We'll have to give the quiz night another go soon, it's been over 2 months now I think, is it still crowded and loud, what's happened about the noise control issue, have they still got a licence?!?
Old Jun 4th 2010, 7:24 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

03rd August alchris (Auckland via OZ June 24th)
15th Zoexr (Napier)
24th Molly (woof Napier)

UDA's so far.......
TBC 127luton (TBC)
TBC Dewb (Nelson, then ?)

Dewb
Old Jun 4th 2010, 7:18 pm
Scorchy legs

Flights booked Look at me sneaking into the top

09th August Dewb09 (nelson, then?)
15th Zoexr (Napier)
24th Molly (woof Napier)

UDA's
TBC 127luton (TBC)
Old Jun 4th 2010, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi Dewb - great to see you near the top of the august leavers xx
Old Jun 5th 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome Dewb, you and the family are on the way.....! Will be expecting lots of updates Enjoy the lovely weather before you hit WINTER!!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2010, 8:12 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by dannigirl
Awesome Dewb, you and the family are on the way.....! Will be expecting lots of updates Enjoy the lovely weather before you hit WINTER!!!!!
Thanks really starting to get freaked out

Yeah not the greatest of timings and no doubt the UK will have a scorthio of a summer once I leave Still I will have another summer just around the corner to look forward to

Dewb
Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Flights booked Look at me sneaking into the top

09th August Dewb09 (nelson, then?)
15th Zoexr (Napier)
24th Molly (woof Napier)

UDA's
TBC 127luton (TBC)
Hey GUys, did anyone get any good deals on flights or baggage? x
Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:01 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by killercat
Hey GUys, did anyone get any good deals on flights or baggage? x
Really messed up on our booking so....... Singapore airlines was a disaster for us! there is no extra allowance if you are emigrating but have a kiwi passport which my hubby & kids do. You get 20kg and have to pay £42 per kg after that no visa no extra baggage!
I was allowed double as I have a visa... unfortunately I did not check this before making the booking so have to pay £65 cancellation fee

Air NZ scrapped the extra allowance for people emigrating but you just pay £35 for an extra bag up to 23kg per person visa or not.

No great deal on flights that I found. We are going via Hong Kong as I cant face LA anymore It did not make any difference to the allowance which way we went.

HTH
Dewb
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Ahh we have looked at singapore airline who are the cheepest but we are wanting to stop over and have no idea what there is in Singapore. We have been offered a free stopover with Emirites and 30kg of luggage each.

Jacki

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.