Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK Mums in Wellington

UK Mums in Wellington

Old Aug 11th 2012, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

LivinginWelly is a jewel in the roughLivinginWelly is a jewel in the roughLivinginWelly is a jewel in the roughLivinginWelly is a jewel in the rough
Default UK Mums in Wellington

Hey, just wandering if anyone knows of a Facebook group for British people in Wellington or some kind of similar group. I have an 8 month old son and on maternity leave till the end of the year. I already meet up with other mums but only know one other English mum. Any others out there?
Old Mar 9th 2013, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK Mums in Wellington

Hi livinginwelly, I am in the process of starting the move to Welly. Is there a FB page, if not why don't you start one. I'm sure they will advertise it in on BE
I have two boys 7 & 10 but I will be at home whilst we all settle etc
May get together when we arrive
Old Apr 7th 2013, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Wendy Hughes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - I've been living in Wellington for a couple of years now (and had 4 years in Auckland before that). There's a group called Mums in The City here - they organise events and also have a Facebook page for general info / advice etc. Hope that helps!
Old Apr 8th 2013, 1:22 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy Hughes
Hi - I've been living in Wellington for a couple of years now (and had 4 years in Auckland before that). There's a group called Mums in The City here - they organise events and also have a Facebook page for general info / advice etc. Hope that helps!
Hi Wendy and welcome to the forum.

Thanks also for the information that you provided.

May I just ask you to read the two threads at the top of this forum (they are highlighted in green) so that we don't trip over the site rules. I'm sure you posted with the best intentions though.

Enjoy B.E.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Apr 8th 2013 at 1:25 pm.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wendy Hughes
Hi Wendy, thanks for that I have asked to join the group
Perhaps you can PM me so we can introduce ourselves, we are hoping to move out in May x