UK Goodies

Old May 16th 2007, 4:00 am
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: UK Goodies

Originally Posted by southerner
Hey, I've got a few:

Whitebait patties

Boysenberry icecream

Oh Yeah baby!!!!

& no one has mentioned Hangi yet

For you NI foodies, try out the Kawhia Kai fest next Feb, not on the Hokitika level, but a great day out
Old May 16th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
We really missed Fray Bentos pies.... I mentioned it to my mum and next week one arrives in the post!!
sarahB, are you sure you aint related to my hubby?
Fray Bentos Pies and ready Brek are his two favourite things he misses (we did get him some ready Brek tho' last week)
Can we adopt your mother??
Old May 17th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Bisto gravy from the celtic shop in Tawa (to go over the native pies, of course) and it's worth $7.50
Old May 17th 2007, 7:35 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking for red cabbage(pickled) to go with my Lancashire hotpot. Anyone seen any anywhere? Pref from Kiwi supermarket rather than too expensive Brit shop.