Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK 2 NZ Jan 2010!!

UK 2 NZ Jan 2010!!

Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

educateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really niceeducateer is just really nice
Default Re: UK 2 NZ Jan 2010!!

We are looking forward to our trip out now. Less than 4 weeks to go. I am finishing work on Friday and then it is all packing and prep ready for our move. It will be nice to arrive in the Summer and leave all of this dark cold weather behind.

The house hasn't sold yet so were are leaving it hoping that the market picks up again is spring.

We are flying Manchester to Auckland via Dubai on 11th January. Is anyone else flying on the same date are route?

Andrew
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:02 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by educateer
We are looking forward to our trip out now. Less than 4 weeks to go. I am finishing work on Friday and then it is all packing and prep ready for our move. It will be nice to arrive in the Summer and leave all of this dark cold weather behind.

The house hasn't sold yet so were are leaving it hoping that the market picks up again is spring.

We are flying Manchester to Auckland via Dubai on 11th January. Is anyone else flying on the same date are route?

Andrew
Blimey time is def speeding up now !!! 3+ wks!!!
Very best wishes, Hope the packing goes smoothly & we'll catch up (move wise!) in Feb, till then keep us posted!
B x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, we're hoping to sign contracts on our house sale before xmas!! We've already arranged a completion and exchange date of 12th feb, due to my having to give 2 months notice at work-which i plan to do when contracts are signed!! We'll prob fly out end of feb but have a hol via America i think
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:25 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by strawbie
Hi, we're hoping to sign contracts on our house sale before xmas!! We've already arranged a completion and exchange date of 12th feb, due to my having to give 2 months notice at work-which i plan to do when contracts are signed!! We'll prob fly out end of feb but have a hol via America i think
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:24 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by strawbie
Hi Srawbie...good to hear everything slotting into place for you at last!!
End of Feb will be here in a flash!!! once the ball starts rolling it suddenly finds a big hill to go down and rapidly gathers speed!! Reckon a holiday a brilliant idea esp for the children!
B x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Me, Me, Me !!!

How did i miss this thread?

Add me to the list

We fly on January 5th at 10.06pm via singapore

And from what i have been reading, i reckon that means i is going first

I will have the beers chilled for the rest of you

2 weeks 6 days - holy shit

Last edited by Psychopandy; Dec 16th 2009 at 9:51 pm. Reason: crap typing x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:11 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Me, Me, Me !!!

Add me to the list

OMG!! 20 more sleeps!!!
Where has that time gone

.....think I've been spending too much time in a virtual world......did someone say it's Christmas next week
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MnB
OMG!! 20 more sleeps!!!
Where has that time gone

.....think I've been spending too much time in a virtual world......did someone say it's Christmas next week
Christmas!! - christmas!! -

No - it cant be, that must be a couple of weeks away yet surely
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Me, Me, Me !!!

Add me to the list

Wow psycho thats come round so fast...to me anyhow....

Hope all is coming together nicely and you not being too sad with goodbyes. It horrible but necessary

Hi Barb...yes was up early...but only coz working at 7am. Same again in the morrow. The 2 days off

xx
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:11 am
MnB

Ok lets see if I've got this right...

5.1.10 Psychopandy
9.1.10 Lotty595
11.1.10 Educateer
12.1.10 Cadibel
22.1.10 Tina & co
30.1.10 MnB

Anyone else going in January that I've missed????

Start of list of February leavers...

8.2.10 Shazmark
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MnB
Ok lets see if I've got this right...

5.1.10 Psychopandy
9.1.10 Lotty595
11.1.10 Educateer
12.1.10 Cadibel
22.1.10 Tina & co
30.1.10 MnB

Anyone else going in January that I've missed????

Start of list of February leavers...

8.2.10 Shazmark

IIIIIIIIIII aaaaaaaammmm first - la la la la la laaaa
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:07 pm
MnB

Yep ....time for you to get the fridge full and the dick swept ready for the stragglers!!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 7:47 pm
MnB

Keep us posted tho....will expect an update as soon as!!!
Old Dec 18th 2009, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

lapis lazuli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SHAZMARK
Hello all

We will be making the trip out on the 8th Feb ...Air NZ Via LA

Anybody else flying that day ?

Mark
Yes, Sir! On the same flight from Heathrow, I'll wager! :P Are you going all the way to Wellington as well?

My brother (nacnudus) said they took his photo and fingerprinted him at LA airport, and it took around 2 hours to do the whole plane. Has there been a mistake on my ticket? It says we catch the flight from LA just 15 minutes after we land there! That can't be right. Have they stopped the extra security checks?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to wish all our January new arrivals a wonderful last Christmas & New Year in the UK.

Have a safe flight & best wishes as you embark on your New Zealand adventure. Those of us already here are only too happy to help & support you in whichever way we can. Just shout out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.