Two Weeks Today

Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

JoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura about
Default Two Weeks Today

........... We will be running round like headless chickens getting ready to leave for the airport

Can't believe it is happening, got most stuff done shippers are coming next week and more importantly we are having our leaving party this sunday

Our internet and phone gets disconnected tomorrow Don't know how I'm going to survive without it

Speak to you on the other side

Jo x
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:11 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two Weeks Today

Originally Posted by JoandDean
........... We will be running round like headless chickens getting ready to leave for the airport

Can't believe it is happening, got most stuff done shippers are coming next week and more importantly we are having our leaving party this sunday

Our internet and phone gets disconnected tomorrow Don't know how I'm going to survive without it

Jo x
Your local library will probably let you have a free half hour internet access every day - worth checking eh? I felt bereft once ours had been disconnected
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:19 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I meant to add - if we can help at all once you get here, don't forget to give us a call
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:24 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoandDean

Jo x

Good Luck for the next 2 weeks Jo.

Do you have a laptop? If so this might be of use

http://www.myhotspots.co.uk/
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

hi jacky g here
good luck with your move,can hardly believe it was only 2 weeks ago that we were coming over,feels like we've been here a lot longer.
i hope your goodbyes arent to painful,that was the hardest part for me.once these were over and done with i felt then i could move forward.
we decided to rent for first year to make sure we picked the right area,first indications are that we have.were in cockle bay which is east auckland and it is lovely.slightly more expensive but worth it.hope you enjoy your move and flights.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Good Luck! I hope the move goes smoothly!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by garryhg
hi jacky g here
good luck with your move,can hardly believe it was only 2 weeks ago that we were coming over,feels like we've been here a lot longer.
i hope your goodbyes arent to painful,that was the hardest part for me.once these were over and done with i felt then i could move forward.
we decided to rent for first year to make sure we picked the right area,first indications are that we have.were in cockle bay which is east auckland and it is lovely.slightly more expensive but worth it.hope you enjoy your move and flights.
How are you settling in?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

JoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys for your comments.

Managed to sweet talk a neighbour who says I can pop across and use her pc when needed

Karen we will give you a ring when we get down and arrange to meet up.

Jo x
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your move. Doesn't things just happen so quick when it starts.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:22 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with the move etc. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Take plenty of boxes of kleenex with you on Sunday
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Good luck and have a safe journey. Time will fly and you'll be starting your new life very soon. Hope its all you wish for (I'm sure it will be)
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:42 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck with everything Jo and Dean, how exciting for you. Will look forwad to hearing from you again over in NZ, or maybe before if you can get to a PC somewhere.
Love Marika and Family.