Two Weeks!

Old Apr 7th 2007, 5:49 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two Weeks!

Till our house build starts

I'm soooo excited
Old Apr 7th 2007, 5:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two Weeks!

Originally Posted by sky
Congratulations, hope it all goes according to plan
Old Apr 7th 2007, 5:55 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, very nervous about keeping it under budget but hopefully it'll be ok. I'm so, so excited ... was getting really fed up but am all excited again now!
Soon as things get started I'll get snapping with the camera and post lots of photos
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:06 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Me too, very nervous about keeping it under budget but hopefully it'll be ok. I'm so, so excited ... was getting really fed up but am all excited again now!
Soon as things get started I'll get snapping with the camera and post lots of photos http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...STAY_C11-1.gif
I was keeping up with a thread on the aus site on the same subject - you get caught up the enthusiasm as it goes up I assume it would be much the same here in NZ as it is in Aus re timescales?
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:10 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by karonious
I was keeping up with a thread on the aus site on the same subject - you get caught up the enthusiasm as it goes up I assume it would be much the same here in NZ as it is in Aus re timescales?
18 weeks from start to finish we were told today so we should be in by August ... We'll have been in this rental a lot, lot longer than we first anticipated and rent is dead money. Wish we'd bought a caravan now and roughed it a bit
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:13 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by sky
18 weeks from start to finish we were told today so we should be in by August ... We'll have been in this rental a lot, lot longer than we first anticipated and rent is dead money. Wish we'd bought a caravan now and roughed it a bit
With 3 sons? I think not! Boys are smelly articles, especially in close proximity You would have had them living in that tent by now!
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:21 am
sky
Banned

With 3 sons? I think not! Boys are smelly articles, especially in close proximity You would have had them living in that tent by now!
Sound good to me, I would have liked nothing more than to have had a wee caravan to myself and let them smell to their hearts content in the tent
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:22 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by sky
Sound good to me, I would have liked nothing more than to have had a wee caravan to myself and let them smell to their hearts content in the tent
Think on the electric you could have saved - they wouldn't have had to change their clothes or shower!
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:54 am
sky
Banned

Think on the electric you could have saved - they wouldn't have had to change their clothes or shower!
I know lol, still am tempted to let this rental go and camp but the weather is turning nasty now isn't it which is just typical. We have a little corral of tents on our land already and if it was just me and my husband I would have roughed it without a moments thought.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 8:05 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be just like Grand Designs.

Can I be Kevin McLeod and rock up every 3 months and say "this couple have such vision and attention to detail, and yet I can't help wondering will it ever be finished.....

"

Sky - Looking forward to Biddyesque photo-blog I'm sure you will entertain us with.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 8:34 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!! You're so lucky!
Old Apr 7th 2007, 8:53 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by southerner
It'll be just like Grand Designs.

Can I be Kevin McLeod and rock up every 3 months and say "this couple have such vision and attention to detail, and yet I can't help wondering will it ever be finished.....

"

Sky - Looking forward to Biddyesque photo-blog I'm sure you will entertain us with.
Funny

I hope to entertain you all with Sky's house building ups and downs
Old Apr 7th 2007, 9:29 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sky
Oooooh take lots of pictures so you can post on here as would love to see it's progress!!!

wishing you lots of stress free house building karma
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

backdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nice

Congratulations. Good luck to you and your family.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 5:49 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh Sky, thats ace!
Can't wait to see all the piccies!
you could start now with where the site will be so we can all see it right from the start.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.