Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Two days is too long

Two days is too long

Old May 5th 2007, 1:30 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two days is too long

OK, two days is too long and anyway we now have new MOD (yay Bevs ) not that there was anything wrong with Pinkie Pie (kisses).

But why should the nuggets win?

I love this place and I shall post again. But this time ignore the nuggets
Old May 5th 2007, 1:33 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two days is too long

Just to reitarate I am hammered

I know that wont make sense in the morning but, hey oh
Old May 5th 2007, 3:29 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Just to reitarate I am hammered
YAY!
Old May 5th 2007, 3:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Lovely to see you back on the site Jack me Lad.
Old May 5th 2007, 3:38 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

OK, two days is too long and anyway we now have new MOD (yay Bevs ) not that there was anything wrong with Pinkie Pie (kisses).

What have you been drinking!!!!!?????????
Old May 5th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Well done ... Well said ..... great English phrases that our NZ friends love ...
Old May 5th 2007, 6:44 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

What?? chicken McNuggets, now what did they do for you to be so upset ???
Old May 5th 2007, 7:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
What?? chicken McNuggets, now what did they do for you to be so upset ???
Its the batter. Leaves and horible after taste
Old May 5th 2007, 7:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Lovely to see you back on the site Jack me Lad.
I need a kissing smilie

But not one with a tongue
Old May 5th 2007, 7:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
What have you been drinking!!!!!?????????
Well I was half way down my secong bottle of Nobilo wine, see keeping it kiwi

Head hurts a tad this morning and I have to paint the bloody hallway ready to sell the house
Old May 5th 2007, 7:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Well done ... Well said ..... great English phrases that our NZ friends love ...
Fanks muchly
Old May 5th 2007, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future

welcome back jack
dont let the bar stewards get you down

regards shell and mark
Old May 5th 2007, 7:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shell and mark
welcome back jack
dont let the bar stewards get you down

regards shell and mark
Cheers
Old May 5th 2007, 11:29 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Or should it be Priscilla???
Old May 5th 2007, 1:02 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Well I was half way down my secong bottle of Nobilo wine, see keeping it kiwi

Head hurts a tad this morning and I have to paint the bloody hallway ready to sell the house
Go to Waitrose and buy 'The Ned' much nicer. Since we've got here I've gone on a wine frenzy!!! I drive past Villa Maria, Wither Hills, Matua, Kathy Lynskey & probably a dozen more that I've missed on the way to school every morning.

My favourite this week is Mudhouse Sauv Blanc, but tomorrow is another day!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.