Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

TV Programme about moving to NZ???

TV Programme about moving to NZ???

Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

stacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to all
Smile TV Programme about moving to NZ???

I cant seem to find where I had read it but a while back there was talk of a programme similar to "A new life down under" about some family that moved to NZ, Apparantly the mum was quite bossy?? Does anybody know anything about this programme? Was it a one off or has their been a series about familys moving to NZ that I have missed?? Would anybody be able to find it for me on the net maybe??

Thanks

stacey
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TV Programme about moving to NZ???

[QUOTE=stacey19]I cant seem to find where I had read it but a while back there was talk of a programme similar to "A new life down under" about some family that moved to NZ, Apparantly the mum was quite bossy?? Does anybody know anything about this programme? Was it a one off or has their been a series about familys moving to NZ that I have missed?? Would anybody be able to find it for me on the net maybe??

Thanks

Saw one where she was a nurse,he was a policeman,she got a job there,but he didn't,so he was depressed. She was fat with hairy lips,irrelevant-but funny.
They didn't settle at first,so they moved cities and she shaved,and I think all was well after that. If they're on this forum-she was fine and he was hilarious. :
Old Nov 20th 2006, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

bearded clam is on a distinguished road

OMG I want to see that programme! hahaha
Old Nov 20th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bearded clam
OMG I want to see that programme! hahaha

Your first post,and you've got the abbreviations already!! Welcome Sir (or,God forbid,Lady) Bearded Clam.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:27 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Saw one where she was a nurse,he was a policeman,she got a job there,but he didn't,so he was depressed. She was fat with hairy lips,irrelevant-but funny.

Did I ever mention Steve was a policeman?............and he's not working yet...... and there seems to be a national Immac shortage.....but at least they do huge portions of fish and chips
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey19
I cant seem to find where I had read it but a while back there was talk of a programme similar to "A new life down under" about some family that moved to NZ, Apparantly the mum was quite bossy?? Does anybody know anything about this programme? Was it a one off or has their been a series about familys moving to NZ that I have missed?? Would anybody be able to find it for me on the net maybe??

Thanks

stacey
It was 2 years ago, part of the marvellous series called "No going back". I was a copper in his force before I came here, we did a football match on duty together once in Northamptonshire. Now they live just down the road on the Kapiti Coast!!!!! All's going well for them....my neighbour's brother in law turns out to be the neighbour of her dad who has lived here for about 30 years....SMALL WORLD OR WHAT??????????????? My wife's a nurse too..we got 3 kids too, we both have a child called Isabelle, she's Kate, my wife's called Kate. That's where the coincidences end. :scared:
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
They didn't settle at first,so they moved cities and she shaved,and I think all was well after that. If they're on this forum-she was fine and he was hilarious. :
Danny. if you're coming to Wgton and this lady is a nurse, hope you don't bump into her at the hospital.
NZ such a small place she will find you for sure

She may just give you the shave.

Kip
Old Nov 21st 2006, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

ST.ETIENNE is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a book which i think is related to this prog..."No going back; A new life down under".
Old Nov 21st 2006, 2:57 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

3 new posters in such a short thread.

Welcome to the asylum dudes
Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
3 new posters in such a short thread.

Welcome to the asylum dudes
Are they new posters or trolls?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:15 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
Are they new posters or trolls?
Time will tell

We will welcome them anyway
Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
It was 2 years ago, part of the marvellous series called "No going back". I was a copper in his force before I came here, we did a football match on duty together once in Northamptonshire. Now they live just down the road on the Kapiti Coast!!!!! All's going well for them....my neighbour's brother in law turns out to be the neighbour of her dad who has lived here for about 30 years....SMALL WORLD OR WHAT??????????????? My wife's a nurse too..we got 3 kids too, we both have a child called Isabelle, she's Kate, my wife's called Kate. That's where the coincidences end. :scared:
I vaguely remember that programme-I remember the policeman. Do they post on here?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by helinuk
I vaguely remember that programme-I remember the policeman. Do they post on here?
If they do Danny was just joking about the hairy lip and she wasn't fat!!!
How to make friends and influence people
I will ensure his rehabilitation into normal society is complete before I allow him to enter the Land of the Long White Cloud - I blame his mother of course...
Donna
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
If they do Danny was just joking about the hairy lip and she wasn't fat!!!
How to make friends and influence people
I will ensure his rehabilitation into normal society is complete before I allow him to enter the Land of the Long White Cloud - I blame his mother of course...
Donna
how do you cope with him Donna?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

bearded clam is on a distinguished road

no im not a troll, i have been lurking for a while, sorry! i hope to become more involved as soon as my youngest starts sleeping through the night, im bloody knackered.

the clam...aka stacy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.