TV in New Zealand

Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:40 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TV in New Zealand

Originally Posted by irnbru14
And now they have axed it, oh well, what I saw of it was pretty rubbish anyway
double bugger.......
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:47 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
*cough* Bittorrent *cough*
*cough* *cough*

Like Outrageous Fortune!
Bittorrent doesn't directly cost but obviously you pay for the data you download.

I usually hit my 32Gb limit each month
'Kin' 'ell!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:20 am
Just Joined

Cram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant future

True! It's a bit annoying because we've been watching the new seasons of CSI, House, NCIS, CSI:NY, Shark, Stargate Atlantis, Boston Legal, Private Practice, Greys Anatomy etc.

All of these have pretty much stopped now. I suppose I couold watch them all again on NZ TV with ads and cut for violence (like Heroes was - pah!)

or you could watch them from here http://www.surfthechannel.com/ providing you have a half tidy internet connection
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cram
or you could watch them from here http://www.surfthechannel.com/ providing you have a half tidy internet connection
Aye right, supplied by Telecom, you're having a giraffe my son!!!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14

As for the advertising, sheesh its sooooo bad, and for ad breaks every 8 minutes or something, I mean you get 3 ad breaks in a 22 minute episode of the Simpsons!!!!

Bring some DVD's!!!
You may not have heard, but there are these new gadgets only been out for thirty years or so that allow you to record TV programmes and play them back later so that you can skip through the ads really quickly. I think you can even get them in NZ now
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
You may not have heard, but there are these new gadgets only been out for thirty years or so that allow you to record TV programmes and play them back later so that you can skip through the ads really quickly. I think you can even get them in NZ now
Yeah, Betamax, see that Dick Smith have just got some in....
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

well I like all the adverts, I am a chain smoker and can not smoke in the house. All the adverts mean I can have my 40 fags a night and not miss any of the film. For example " Saving Private Ryan" the other night ran for 6 hours with all the ads every three minutes. You can boil the kettle, make tea and make some toast too every ad break plus have your outside ciggy. Great.