Reload this Page >

ON TV THIS MORNING - 'WANTED DOWN UNDER'

ON TV THIS MORNING - 'WANTED DOWN UNDER'

Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:57 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: ON TV THIS MORNING - 'WANTED DOWN UNDER'

Originally Posted by littleal
Hi - does anyone know which part of NZ the vet is looking at?

Alison
Sue R would be interested in this.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:12 am
kamburu pat

kamburu pat will become famous soon enoughkamburu pat will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome
Ok, so it's me and my families turn in the spotlight tomorrow (Friday 4th), should be interesting to see if their editing puts us in a good light or makes us look like a bunch of knobs!!!

my youngest did get upset one day cos the camera man was always in her face with the camera, eldest asked him to stop but he just carried on...he asked if it was because of their dad that she was upset (would make a good story for editing if it was) but it was because of him...wonder it that'll be twisted for good tv moment.

we were fully aware that we'd be 'selling ourselves to the devil' for the week of filming and we handled it well. the girls on the whole found it fine but the camera man got on their nerves so that spoilt it a bit for them...the sound person was brilliant though and we had a fantastic laugh with her...her and connie after a visit to the fudge factory was hilarious...they went high on sugar and went mental!!!
Mandie,
I`ve just watched the programme, you were the most positive member of the family! I agree it is a difficult decision to make to move to NZ. Are you going to New Zealand or staying in Britain I wonder?
Pat.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:17 am
`

I thought I read quite a while ago that Mandie had decided to remain in NZ and were already here
Soz girl, if I have it wrong. It's me age.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice

Hi Mandie,
It makes me proud to see you all had a positive attitude to things and that, now I wished I had taken the family with me when I went over.
Back in Sunny Northumberland NOT.
And now I have to convince my OH to make up her mind.
Hope I will get her to watch it as have recorded all so far and put it on sky+ so will not miss any now.

Well Done.

Best Regards

Stan
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:26 am
kamburu pat

kamburu pat will become famous soon enoughkamburu pat will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I thought I read quite a while ago that Mandie had decided to remain in NZ and were already here
Soz girl, if I have it wrong. It's me age.
Hi Bev,
The programme was probably made a while ago so it will be interesting to see whether Mandie and family moved into that amazing house in Christchurch.
Pat.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:30 am
`

Originally Posted by kamburu pat
Hi Bev,
The programme was probably made a while ago so it will be interesting to see whether Mandie and family moved into that amazing house in Christchurch.
Pat.
I really thought they were already here from what I had read quite a long while ago. No secret or owt. it was common knowledge.
Mandie will clear that up I am sure. When did you arrive - or not arrive Mandie?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:48 am
CDT
Forum Regular

CDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really nice

Was just reading this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500267 and Mandie says there that they booked the flights for Fri 11th Jan.

Enjoyed the program. All the best to them!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:50 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CDT
Was just reading this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500267 and Mandie says there that they booked the flights for Fri 11th Jan.

Been one hell of a rollercoaster ride for all of them and so glad that it has had a happy ending, be great to see them back here
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

Hi Mandie watched the programme this morning thought you all came across really well and you seem to have a very close family, you are a lucky girl!! how are things working out for you? keep us posted now we can put a face to a name, now your a BE celeb and all that!!! lisa
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:56 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Has ANYONE loaded it onto YOUtube yet so we can watch it in Kiwiland

Please????

Pretty Please?????

(with a cherry on top)
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:36 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

When we got on the programme every family was asked what they wanted in a house...I think the family who got the weird holiday let said they liked something quirkyand boy did they get it...and yes their new accommodation was paid for.

They edited loads of stuff out that i thought was more interesting and included the 'cable car tantrum' for good tv moment...we found out after that they were in a mood because the camera man was always in their faces with the camera and tried to 'put words into their mouths and directing the conversations to what topic they wanted

my girls were loyal though

Me and the girls leave the UK on the 11th Jan arriving in chch on 13th, Rick will follow once the house is sold...will go on the market as soon as he's finished the bathroom!

got car sorted thanks to Frenchy's OH
trying to get rental sorted...Gowhow looked at some for us
now just need to furnish rental once we've secured one
enrol into school
and do the million and one things on the list

my heads spinning just thinking about it all
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:46 am
`

Originally Posted by CDT

Ah ! Thanks

Pr confused with arrival dates.

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 4th 2008 at 10:48 am.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:00 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

When we got on the programme every family was asked what they wanted in a house...I think the family who got the weird holiday let said they liked something quirkyand boy did they get it...and yes their new accommodation was paid for.

They edited loads of stuff out that i thought was more interesting and included the 'cable car tantrum' for good tv moment...we found out after that they were in a mood because the camera man was always in their faces with the camera and tried to 'put words into their mouths and directing the conversations to what topic they wanted

Me and the girls leave the UK on the 11th Jan arriving in chch on 13th, Rick will follow once the house is sold...will go on the market as soon as he's finished the bathroom!

enrol into school

Watched you this morning and just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world.
To me you definatley had the right frame of mind for emmigrating.

Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:09 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Has ANYONE loaded it onto YOUtube yet so we can watch it in Kiwiland

Please????

Pretty Please?????

(with a cherry on top)
Oi, that's my line!

I thought you were on on Friday night in the UK, Mandie.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Hi

Congratulations on the move it must be a bit daunting leaving Rick behind but you came across as a very confident lady so you'll do well!! I've recorded it and it's being posted to Maz!! Good luck with everything and keep in touch with us all!!!

enrol into school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.