TV/Film Work

Old Nov 1st 2010, 12:11 am
Just Joined

UKStu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TV/Film Work

Hi Guys

I have posted before, but I'll reintroduce myself.

28 year old male travelling to the North Shore in January 2011.

I have a degree in TV Production and previously worked as a cameraman filming the proceedings from the Houses of Parliament as well as working on adverts, corporate videos etc. I haven't worked in this field for the past 4 years but on my arrival in NZ I am desperate to get back into the industry.

Does anyone currently in the Auckland area work in this field or have any contacts that I could speak to?

As always guys your help would be appreciated.

Stu
Old Nov 1st 2010, 8:25 am
Just Joined

giraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: TV/Film Work

Hi Stu

I can't be of much help because I haven't worked in the industry here but I used to work as a P/D at the BBC for a few years. Like you I've been out of the industry for a long time (marriage, kids etc) 7 years now and funnily enough am planning on starting up a corporate video business with my husband in the new year. Its unlikely we'll have any work for you (its unlikely we'll have any work for ourselves!!)but feel free to get in touch when you arrive to meet up. We're north shore aswell. PM me and i'll send you my contact details.
Cheers
Suzie
p.s I've no contacts i'm afraid o/w i'd put you in touch.