Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Truck rental in Auckland

Truck rental in Auckland

Old Aug 27th 2011, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute
Default Truck rental in Auckland

Anyone know of, or have a recommendation for, any good (and by that I mostly mean reliable and on the cheap side) truck rental places in Auckland?
Need to move a 2 bedroom house full of stuff and have help but no truck so looking to rent one for a day.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 11:31 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truck rental in Auckland

Originally Posted by lisamct
......Need to move a 2 bedroom house full of stuff .....
want one that will take the house as well??
don't larf, when I worked for an investigations company they were asked to find a house that had gone missing in transit - joke was that they couldn't find it
Old Aug 27th 2011, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Truck rental in Auckland

Originally Posted by lisamct
Anyone know of, or have a recommendation for, any good (and by that I mostly mean reliable and on the cheap side) truck rental places in Auckland?
Need to move a 2 bedroom house full of stuff and have help but no truck so looking to rent one for a day.
Hi Lisa,
http://www.northharbourrentals.co.nz/ used them to move from one part of the North Shore to another.

Good luck with your move.

Contact us when you've settled in, where are you moving to?
Old Aug 28th 2011, 12:05 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rogercruse
Hi Lisa,
http://www.northharbourrentals.co.nz/ used them to move from one part of the North Shore to another.

+1
Old Aug 29th 2011, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rogercruse
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for that (you too Sirplug) thats who I was looking at so glad for the recommendation. I'm not moving to the Shore but my 'moving helpers' are coming from there and picking up the truck on the way so handy for them too.

I'm heading to Mount Eden so I'll give you a shout when I'm settled.