BE Trivia Quiz

Old Apr 18th 2011, 6:47 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up BE Trivia Quiz

Copy of Dreamy's post in The Barbie

I hope the mods don't mind this, but we could do with some fresh blood!

Probably a lot of you don't realise that BE has a trivia championship on the go. The original thread is in the lounge, but if you're anything like me, you may not venture outside the safety of the Barbie

Why not have a go? It only takes a moment to make an account, there's a new quiz every day on a range of topics and there are a few familiar names who already play.

BE Trivia Daily Challenge
Original Thread in The Lounge

If you enjoy playing that, there are thousands of other quizzes available on the Funtrivia site too

(Mods, don't shout, it was all Mikelincs' idea :: shuffles feet suspiciously :: )
Old Apr 18th 2011, 7:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: BE Trivia Quiz

Oi !
Where's the blummin' links ?

Originally Posted by mikelincs
(Mods, don't shout, it was all Mikelincs' idea :: shuffles feet suspiciously :: )
If you're not Mike Lincs then who is.

BEVS Bournemouth born & bred.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 7:14 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Oi !
Where's the blummin' links ?

If you're not Mike Lincs then who is.

BEVS Bournemouth born & bred.
Sorry, just copied and pasted a post, and I was balmed for suggesting the original post, didn't realise the links wouldn't work. This is the link to the quiz.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=44158
Old Apr 21st 2011, 2:54 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Tried it, only got 6/10

The questions are very American orientated so I hadn't a clue about some of them! Anyone else here heard of a snickerdoodle
Old Apr 21st 2011, 7:46 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Persephone
Tried it, only got 6/10

The questions are very American orientated so I hadn't a clue about some of them! Anyone else here heard of a snickerdoodle
No, one I got wrong as well.. but I'll know next time the question somes round. Incidentally, because of the way the questions are allocated, it is possible to get the same question twice, just asked in a slightly different way, and with some different options for the answer.