Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The trip we all dread the most!

The trip we all dread the most!

Old Oct 27th 2008, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: The trip we all dread the most!

My condolences to you all at this very sad time. Hubby has just this weekend got back from doing the same trip. Lost his Dad to cancer. Even though it was expected, nothing can prepare you for when it does happen. I'm sure, like my hubby, Debbie will feel like she has done the right thing on her return. Carol.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Gosh, I am so sorry to read this.

My sincerest sympathies and condolences to you all.

Deepest sympathies to you and your family. Life can be very unfair at times and we wish you all the very best.

She is not far..
She is always near
In the memories
That you both hold so dear
In your hearts that still care and will always care
In the love that continues and never dies
She will never be far
She will never be gone
With you forever in the sweetest of memories

Peace. XXXXXXXX
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:05 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

I know how she feels. Lost my Dad in January and did the journey back to the Uk by myself. It was awful. It does get a little easier with time but the next few weeks will be very hard. My best wishes to you both at this very sad time...
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:10 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I too wanted to add my sincere condolences at what must be such a difficult time for you all. I hope Debbie is ok.