Travel Sites

Old Feb 10th 2007, 4:30 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Question Travel Sites

Anyone know any good travel sites for tickets, holiday lets, travel insurance etc please ?

Thanks

Last edited by andy&georgina; Feb 10th 2007 at 4:37 pm.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 4:49 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel Sites

I have used THESE and THESE before and they are good
Old Feb 10th 2007, 5:46 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Anyone know any good travel sites for tickets, holiday lets, travel insurance etc please ?

Thanks
I just booked my flights today. We have been looking and looking on the web and have found ok flights (we are stopping off in Jo'burg and then to AKL - one way). I said to hubby let's go to the local Thomas Cook and see what they can suggest - lo and behold they came up with £750 one way - you could always go and check out a high street shop and see what ideas they come up with. The lady was really helpful - before we said we'd buy.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by leaseuk
I just booked my flights today. We have been looking and looking on the web and have found ok flights (we are stopping off in Jo'burg and then to AKL - one way). I said to hubby let's go to the local Thomas Cook and see what they can suggest - lo and behold they came up with £750 one way - you could always go and check out a high street shop and see what ideas they come up with. The lady was really helpful - before we said we'd buy.
Ooooh Jo'burg - good for you! We did this too and had a side trip to Kruger National Park and it was just the best!!!! Have you been there before?
Old Feb 11th 2007, 7:52 am
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Apple12
Ooooh Jo'burg - good for you! We did this too and had a side trip to Kruger National Park and it was just the best!!!! Have you been there before?
I've been to SA twice before. The first time was for a few months - trying to live there but didn't like it. No friends, no car... The second time was for nearly a month as a holiday and liked it a lot more (had married hubby by that point too).

We're based in Pretoria but I've been to Cape Town, Knysna, Durban, Sun City, Pilanesburg national park and the Mabelengwe Golf Course - which is also a game reserve: you have to sign your life away before you enter!

I'm really looking forward to our 7 week holiday in December (after a 2 week holiday here to get things sorted out) and then really looking foward to getting home for yet another holiday! this one will probably be financed by mum as my money would have run out by then!