Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Transporting and cleaning tools

Transporting and cleaning tools

Old Mar 7th 2015, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

kyliehair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transporting and cleaning tools

has anyone sent tools by plane cargo if so what was the cost and who was it with and how do you clean tools do they all have to look like new xx
Old Mar 10th 2015, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Pigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud of
Default Re: Transporting and cleaning tools

Husband bought all his tools from UK but by sea. 95% of tools filthy, covered in grease, bought tool boxes too. Air is going to be expensive as you pay for the weight.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

jonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transporting and cleaning tools

I transported 102kg of tools from the uk when I came over. It cost me £850 including insurance for it all from door to door. I cleaned everything because it's what I was told to do. Last thing I wanted to do was to chance getting charged for importing dirty goods. I used a company called PSS