Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Training in Auckland - drinks?!

Wikiposts

Training in Auckland - drinks?!

Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:47 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Training in Auckland - drinks?!

Looks like Loolah the Loser with no mates to accompany me, will be all alone in Auckland November 12th, 13th, 14th on a training course.

Do any ex-pats in the area (I'll be in Parnell, but can travel more central) fancy accompanying me on a drink or two one of those nights?

Obviously have told Hubby it's for 5 days to allow for shopping, but don't think he bought it?!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Training in Auckland - drinks?!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Looks like Loolah the Loser with no mates to accompany me, will be all alone in Auckland November 12th, 13th, 14th on a training course.

Do any ex-pats in the area (I'll be in Parnell, but can travel more central) fancy accompanying me on a drink or two one of those nights?

Obviously have told Hubby it's for 5 days to allow for shopping, but don't think he bought it?!
I'm up for it
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I'm up for it
"Sweet As ..." I'll PM you details nearer the time.

Clearly I am meant to be "networking" but I shall network with you oh very important client of mine!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:59 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I'm up for it

Can you take the laptop, then I can be in on the fun too
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Can you take the laptop, then I can be in on the fun too
Can't you tell Kev you have v important networking/training/shopping event to attend? It'd be most rude of him not to let you?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:25 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Can't you tell Kev you have v important networking/training/shopping event to attend? It'd be most rude of him not to let you?

I could always threaten him with you & Michelle if he wont let me out to play

Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:43 pm

I could always threaten him with you & Michelle if he wont let me out to play

Try Grab a Seat? Or grab a credit card ... :sneaky
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:45 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Try Grab a Seat? Or grab a credit card ... :sneaky
Can I bring a 3 year old with me He's quite cute
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:53 pm

Can I bring a 3 year old with me He's quite cute
Absolutely ... NOT!!!

Have you seen Hairspray?

I had unattractive older woman tendencies towards 20 something lead male by the time I left the cinema - oo-er!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:55 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

sounds good to me! i'll have been there all of.......3 weeks by then so should have a feel for the place ...NOT
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by ceri75
sounds good to me! i'll have been there all of.......3 weeks by then so should have a feel for the place ...NOT
Oh Gosh, it'll be like the blind leading the blind ... but it'll all be your fault if we get in to trouble!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:03 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Oh Gosh, it'll be like the blind leading the blind ... but it'll all be your fault if we get in to trouble!
Moi ! i shall deny everything. Best behaviour needed as i'll still be on my induction, can't possibly risk poor feedback
looking forward to it & Michelle can show us Aucklands favorite haunts
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ceri75
looking forward to it & Michelle can show us Aucklands favorite haunts
What are you trying to imply?! I've never been out in Auckland yet! I'm off out on a girls night out next month but don't plan on staying sober enough to remember where we went

Yup - the blind leading the blind!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

count me in

i have no idea where to goo my extent of out in auckland is the irish bar on vulcan street, and boogie wonderland
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn
count me in

i have no idea where to goo my extent of out in auckland is the irish bar on vulcan street, and boogie wonderland
Boogie Wonderland ... love it!

Cool Dawn, be good to meet up, now turns out colleague is going too so my manage to shake her off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.