Train spotting

Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:44 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Train spotting

Nothing to do with nz but OMG I was so sad ... it is a horrible film but can identify with so many bits (not all) from it!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Train spotting

Youve just watched it now have you? I watched it years and years ago... cant remember much about it now.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:51 am
Account Closed

eileen35 is an unknown quantity at this point

seen it years ago too.
just remembered the bit with the guy at his g/fs house and messes the bed . f**k whats his name again?
the books good ,if you can understand irvine welsh style writing.
im scottish and it took me ages to read it.
the bit with the baby was horrific.really sad
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sky
Nothing to do with nz
just as well since a train spotter in nz is going to have a lot of time on their hands!!

anyone seen Human Traffic?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0188674/
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
just as well since a train spotter in nz is going to have a lot of time on their hands!!

anyone seen Human Traffic?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0188674/
human traffic,is it any good?
i had it but never got round to watching it. dont know if ive gave it away.
im still hassling over the guy out trainspotting who shit the bed.
so come on someone put me out my misery.
whats his name in the film.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:13 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eileen35
seen it years ago too.
just remembered the bit with the guy at his g/fs house and messes the bed . f**k whats his name again?
the books good ,if you can understand irvine welsh style writing.
im scottish and it took me ages to read it.
the bit with the baby was horrific.really sad
Spud. I love the film but have to look away when he pokes his head around the door at the family having brekkie

As for the book ..... I've tried to read more than one Irvine Welsh book but ... nah, no chance.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wmoore
Spud. I love the film but have to look away when he pokes his head around the door at the family having brekkie

As for the book ..... I've tried to read more than one Irvine Welsh book but ... nah, no chance.
cheers for that,spud thats it.
just ready to google the film there to get the characters names.
aye,the books are murder to make out.
cheers again xx
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eileen35
human traffic,is it any good?
i had it but never got round to watching it. dont know if ive gave it away.
im still hassling over the guy out trainspotting who shit the bed.
so come on someone put me out my misery.
whats his name in the film.
well i like it... .. its one of those films that it enjoyable from start to finish - very funny - reminds me a bit of my misspent youth...
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:08 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

imdb.com is your friend for all things film-related.

Ewen Bremne played Spud. The short part of his bio, on the main page, says "Frequently plays characters who are physically assaulted in some way..."

I LOVE that film! So graphic and wonderful...
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:18 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz

I LOVE that film! So graphic and wonderful...
You ain't wrong! Trainspotting was the very first film I saw in a cinema where I was absoulely rivetted to my seat from start to finish. Stunning stuff, and I still have my 'choose life' poster (on it's way in the container!).

Lock Stock was the second.

2 quality films that set standards still being followed today.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:00 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? "

We choose New Zealand!

Cool thread.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:10 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I just kept avoiding watching Trainspotting because I'd been told it was sad, saw it on sale at the Warehouse the other day so bought it and braced myself.

Lock stock was fab too, Pulp fiction is my most fav film.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 12:33 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
I just kept avoiding watching Trainspotting because I'd been told it was sad, saw it on sale at the Warehouse the other day so bought it and braced myself.

Lock stock was fab too, Pulp fiction is my most fav film.
Lock Stock is BRILLIANT!!!!! I have Trainspotting on VHS... think I might pop it in tonight.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Pulp fiction is my most fav film.
Some how I knew that, wonder what gave it away

I love trainspotting, great film, I've still not seen Lock stock, saw they had it in the warehouse the other day, and nearly bought it, may have to go back.
Another great film I like is 'Highlander', the movie and the music, great film.

Good suspence film to watch the first time, ' The Hitcher' with Rutger Haur or spelt something like that, not so good second time, you know what to expect.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:45 am
Maz

Originally Posted by planty
Another great film I like is 'Highlander', the movie and the music, great film.
Hee hee! Sorry.

OK I changed my mind. Logging off now to watch "Brazil" instead.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.