Trade Me

Old Mar 13th 2013, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Trade Me

Can anyone tell me how you register on Trade Me without having a NZ address?
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:55 am
Just Joined

RJT UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trade Me

Originally Posted by moonie2011
I'm fairly certain that you can't register without being based in NZ (they can tell from your IP address).
Old Mar 13th 2013, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moonie2011
i have one and i am in uk, had one for a few years now ,think all i done was put my mates address down and was accepted , have not brought any thing but can log in save things ect
Old Mar 13th 2013, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I used my brothers address and telephone number - you cant get addressed verified though, just changed it to our current address when we emigrated.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

We obviously have a NZ address but We are still using a .co.uk email address.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

I used the Hotel i was planning to stay at when i got here. Worked for me...
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, I will borrow a friends address and register. Then I can arrange some viewings of rentals before we leave and as we arrive
Old Mar 14th 2013, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

clairesw is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't register until I came to NZ, trademe seem to be able tell that you're using a non NZ IP address.

I emailed them and asked them to give me limited registration which they agreed to after explaining why I wanted to register... Look for rentals before emigrating.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well I registered but didn't receive the email so I could activate the account. I emailed them and they said as I was in the UK I couldn't use the site. They have agreed that I can have restricted access for 4 weeks a month before we arrive
Old Mar 17th 2013, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I got round this by having a gmail.com email address, - worked fine.