Reload this Page >

Total cost of my application

Total cost of my application

Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:41 am
RD1
Just Joined

RD1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Total cost of my application

Well, I got my passport back on Thursday and I haven't stopped staring at the blue stickers yet
I wasn't keeping track of how much it was costing me along the way so I thought I'd total it all up and share here in case anyone was wondering. I haven't seen any recent posts about this so apologies if it's old news.

This is for one person applying (without agency) for a skilled migrant visa and using the NZ$ to GB£ as converted by my credit card where appropriate.

NZAQ Pre-assessment £29
Online EOI £120
Police Certificate £10
Birth Certificate copy £7
Medical £170
NZQA full assessment £256
NZIS Application fee £520
Migrant Levy £115

Total £1227

There were a couple of other cost like getting a new passport and courrier/postage fees but that's about the size of it and it's actually quite a bit less than I was expecting. Now comes the real cost of actually relocating :scared:

Rich
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:19 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Total cost of my application

Brace yourself lol
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road

Total cost to the point of submitting the PR application for us is currently CAD 1005 or 485 Pounds as of Friday's closing. This includes 5 passports and photos, doctor visits, xrays, blood tests. To this we must add the 460 pound migrant levy as we are a family of 6. I think that there is a landing fee, but I can't recall how much that is. Also we will have a few more incidental fees such as courier. All together, we shoud get away with about 1,000 pounds plus the landing fee if there is one.

Michael
Old Nov 6th 2005, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future

Oeer

I dare not add it all up

Joanna