Topshop

Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Topshop

For anyone who used to love topshop I noticed they now deliver to New Zealand for 1 charge of 7.50 pounds. Delivery in 5-7 days.

Carole
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:50 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Topshop

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
For anyone who used to love topshop I noticed they now deliver to New Zealand for 1 charge of 7.50 pounds. Delivery in 5-7 days.

Carole
Thanks
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:58 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY!!!!! That's Christmas sorted for me, 14 and 17 year olds!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:04 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
YAY!!!!! That's Christmas sorted for me, 14 and 17 year olds!
me too 13 and 16 year olds
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

oh god , i feel this info may have just cost me a small fortune, i was hoping my 16yr old was going to be happy with JJs, GUess i best start looking for a well paid job. lol
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of

Not top shop but I got a pair of shoes from Top Man they were 70 quid and with postage and exchange ended up costing me $140 which is cheaper than you can get a good pair of NZ shoes from, and they took 5 days to get to me, highly recommend them.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Perhaps ill buy loads of stuff and bring it all over with me, looks like i could do quite a trade lol
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

Ive just heard back fron NEXT who too are expanding here in the very near future whoo hooo things are looking up!!!!!

Originally Posted by Spacecake799

Carole
Old Oct 21st 2009, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aalls73
Ive just heard back fron NEXT who too are expanding here in the very near future whoo hooo things are looking up!!!!!
I've heard many rumours on that but then Next have also denied any expansion - can you elaborate?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

this is the reply i got!!!
Thank you for your e-mail regarding the Next Directory.

I am sorry to advise that our products are currently only available to order online in the following countries: UK, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland and USA.

But don't worry! We are planning on further international expansion and we hope to add more countries to this list very soon. Please be patient - we will try and deliver to your country as quickly as we can. Remember to check our international websites at www.nextdirectory.eu/ and nextdirect.com/ for details of each new country we add. If you can't wait, you can use our store locator http://www.next.co.uk/storesearch.asp , to find stores in Denmark, the Czech Republic, Russia, Japan and the United Arab Emirates, amongst others.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you once again for your interest in Next.

We hope you can shop with us soon!

Originally Posted by sr71
I've heard many rumours on that but then Next have also denied any expansion - can you elaborate?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aalls73
this is the reply i got!!!
Thank you for your e-mail regarding the Next Directory.

I am sorry to advise that our products are currently only available to order online in the following countries: UK, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland and USA.

But don't worry! We are planning on further international expansion and we hope to add more countries to this list very soon. Please be patient - we will try and deliver to your country as quickly as we can. Remember to check our international websites at www.nextdirectory.eu/ and nextdirect.com/ for details of each new country we add. If you can't wait, you can use our store locator http://www.next.co.uk/storesearch.asp , to find stores in Denmark, the Czech Republic, Russia, Japan and the United Arab Emirates, amongst others.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you once again for your interest in Next.

We hope you can shop with us soon!

So the same reply they've had for the last 4 years then.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:12 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

If it makes you feel any better I got a similar reply from Ben & Jerry's when I asked when their ice cream was going to be available here.

There's priorities and there is PRIORITIES. I have mine in order.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 7:24 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
If it makes you feel any better I got a similar reply from Ben & Jerry's when I asked when their ice cream was going to be available here.

Ice cream b4 clothes... Sounds about right!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess

Funny though, used to love Ben and Jerry's back home, then when I last went back and had some I thought it was pretty bloody awful, obviously now used to Kapiti Ice Cream
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 2:14 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen that Kapiti now have regular ice cream bars in shops? I have only seen the Rasperry (vanilla dipped in chocolate, rasperry taste)

$3.50 at my local. Nom nom nom.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.