Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A top a very big hill - Napier

A top a very big hill - Napier

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Birdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond reputeBirdey has a reputation beyond repute
Default A top a very big hill - Napier

Hello all those living in the Hawkes Bay (beautiful isnt it!) region. Ive just relocated to Napier with t'other half and little man (2 and a bit year old)
I have discovered that our house is right at the top of a hill, so looks like Im going to get some fatima whitbread calfs this year...
Looking for some company in the Napier area, also for play groups, suggestions on child/day care and recommendations for a good pub for when I find a baby sitter.

Anyone out there that fancies a yarn/wine/whine/ meet up, then say hello.

Tat tar for now

Birdey

PS Also on the look out for a RELIABLE car (the hill thing!) for about $2500, keeping an eye on autotrader etc, but if any one is selling, im particualrly interested in a Station Wagon.

Cheers

X Perth Australia X England.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 4:13 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A top a very big hill - Napier

Originally Posted by Birdey
Hello all those living in the Hawkes Bay (beautiful isnt it!) region. Ive just relocated to Napier with t'other half and little man (2 and a bit year old)
I have discovered that our house is right at the top of a hill, so looks like Im going to get some fatima whitbread calfs this year...
Looking for some company in the Napier area, also for play groups, suggestions on child/day care and recommendations for a good pub for when I find a baby sitter.

Anyone out there that fancies a yarn/wine/whine/ meet up, then say hello.

Tat tar for now

Birdey

PS Also on the look out for a RELIABLE car (the hill thing!) for about $2500, keeping an eye on autotrader etc, but if any one is selling, im particualrly interested in a Station Wagon.

Cheers

X Perth Australia X England.
sounds a lovely spot where you are - got any pictures to share with us?

good luck in your birdey-bus hunting
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Birdey
:

The kiwi equivalent of Fatima is Beatrice Fauomina - spelling might be a bit iffy She got to the finals of Dancing with Stars
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Dave in Auckland will become famous soon enough

Bit of a thread hijack, but hey...

Top of Te Mata peak (Havelock North) on Christmas day, chatting to the folks back in the UK & sending live photos via the internet using my Vodem (great pressie)

Dave
Attached Thumbnails A top a very big hill - Napier-xmas.jpg  
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dave in Auckland
Bit of a thread hijack, but hey...

Top of Te Mata peak (Havelock North) on Christmas day, chatting to the folks back in the UK & sending live photos via the internet using my Vodem (great pressie)

Dave
Dave, you look a bit like a girl from the back.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

My other half...

The Techno Queen
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

My other half...

The Techno Queen
Does she get to do much dancing of that ilk in NZ? Many free parties?
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:23 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

My other half...

The Techno Queen
Phew lol
Old Jan 24th 2007, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sky
Phew lol

And your thumbnail pic has her hairstyle