Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Top Gear Live coming to NZ

Top Gear Live coming to NZ

Old Sep 10th 2008, 3:38 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Top Gear Live coming to NZ

Never mind Rihanna, whoever that is.

Three middle aged blokes who cock around in cars are coming to NZ in Feb 2009 for 4 shows.

Worth a trip up to Auckland for me I think!
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:10 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Gear Live coming to NZ

OMG
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:12 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

OOOhhh Cool....

Even middle aged women love that programme, are they only coming to Auckland??

Last edited by Andrew Cross; Sep 10th 2008 at 4:15 am.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:12 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, just Auckland.

More details:

http://www.finalgear.com/news/2008/0...ve-world-tour/
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:19 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ha I bet my OH will want to see them...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:26 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

hell even i want to go to that. And I can't even drive!

Though I did practice yesterday. Drove to the end of the driveway AND remembered to release the handbrake. I'm learnin'

After 12 years with a learners permit, I am learning.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:30 am

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
hell even i want to go to that. And I can't even drive!

Though I did practice yesterday. Drove to the end of the driveway AND remembered to release the handbrake. I'm learnin'

After 12 years with a learners permit, I am learning.
ive just started driving again after 20 years.....its cool, and automatic cars are great
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:48 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. I am practicing in my father's car for the very reason that it is an automatic. I don't want to only be able to drive in an automatic, but a big thing for me is that I overthink things. So, driving AND paying attention to the road, initially, is something i struggle with. I figure i can get used to the road a bit more first.

Ok, confession: there is a spare car at work. I figure if I learn to drive I can drive it. But it is a manual so I need to practice.

How much are tickets to Top Gear? I wonder if they will have the same rule as if you get tickets for the UK show - that you need to have an even balance of males and females. Probably not for a one off show??
Old Sep 10th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

OMG YES!!

I'm sooo excited I wee'd a little
Old Sep 10th 2008, 5:16 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Originally Posted by owen
Nice.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by owen
OMG YES!!

funny
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

If you can get a ticket go - there is apparantly a 30 year waiting list to see the show in the UK -

I know nothing about cars but laugh my head off every week & watch the reruns.

Not quite so excited to wee myself ( can send tips of good pelvic floor exercises !) but know where your'e coming from - pardon the pun
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:49 pm
Happy in Wellington

I should have kept quiet - I have significantly reduced my chances of getting a ticket now :O
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by RobClubley
I should have kept quiet - I have significantly reduced my chances of getting a ticket now :O
When do they go on sale???
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:58 pm
Happy in Wellington

Dunno - no word yet and no pricing either

It just says "shortly"

Unless that's talking about Hammond?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.