Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Tony Robinson in Christchurch

Tony Robinson in Christchurch

Old Apr 10th 2013, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice
Default Tony Robinson in Christchurch

I went for a walk around the CBD today and bumped into none other than Tony Robinson by the Dance-o-Mat. He was filming for a second Time Walks series and had a bit of a dance on the mat - very funny, and a very nice guy. Wouldn't have expected that when moving here!
Old Apr 10th 2013, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tony Robinson in Christchurch

I guarantee you'll see the following

Sir Ian McKellen
Sir Richard Branson
Phil Keoghan

They frequently visit the place a lot.

You'll also see plenty of sports faces and politicians etc. I've seen John Key plenty of times as well as Richie McCaw, Nicholas Burnett, Dan Carter and Israel Dagg. Just go to the Sushi bar in Merivale mall when Richie is back p guarantee you'll see him in there
Old Apr 10th 2013, 11:45 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

My husband was once on the same internal flight as Helen Clark. She was kind enough to provide a couple of minders around him in case he was accosted.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Boom, boom, boom.

Boom, boom, boom, boom ...
Old Apr 15th 2013, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Matelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by Matelot; Apr 15th 2013 at 7:18 am.